Authors Note

I'm happy to be back and uploading, I was in a BAD writing slump and just kind of disappeared.

I will only be releasing the first four chapters this week and the others will be releasing over some time starting next week.

I'm a college student who works and has to study, I try my very best to get chapters out, but there may be a time when there are no chapters for the whole week, it all depends. Trust me, I'm as sad as you when I don't release anything. Be patient!

If you don't know this book is a part of a series called the College Life Series. This is the third book, the first two are already completed. The two main chapters in this book, Ollie and Gerald were featured in the first book "The Taunting", you don't have to read that book to read this book, but if you want to see how they were in that book you can.

Some trigger warnings for the book: Cursing, violence, sexual language, sexual scenes, and alcohol.
If I think of anything else it will be added in, or if you find stuff that's triggering and should be added let me know.

This is the order of the College Series:
1. The Taunting (College Life #1) completed
2. The Vixen (College Life #2) completed
3. His Quarterback (College Life #3) not completed
(there are some novellas that I am currently working on that will be about some of the characters from the books above that will come out soon, hopefully)

Check out my new adult fantasy series:
1. Quinn's Lotus (completed)
2. Quinn's Afterbirth (not completed)