You've got some nerve, coming around these parts

The score is 8-4, Berkeley Golden Bears are wiping the floor with the Oregon ducks, aka Oregon State University. The Golden Bears women's basketball team is a division 1 team that has been figurately and physically whooping ass.

Three games ago, a girl nudged Bea and she punched her in the face, she was suspended for two games and is now playing for the first time in weeks. Bea Rothschild is a 6ft 2 Asian girl with skinny legs and arms, basically a praying mantis. When I make this joke to Jasmine, she gives me an evil look. Telling me not to make fun of her future wife.

She imagines her and Bea living in Toluca Lake, a neighborhood in the 91602 area where rich people live in California such as Miley Cyrus, Kirsten Dunst and Steve Carell. Bea will be in the WNBA while Jasmines a nurse and taking care of their two children, both boys. She doesn't want to copy and paste her personality on another girl. I think she's reaching, but Jasmine has always been like this, imagining the future with crazy scenarios.

For me, I don't think about the future much. I just let things be what they are and hope everything works out.

Bea runs across the court, trying to dodge one of Oregon's players. The girl tries to block Bea, but she tricks the girl by going one way, instead goes the other way and the girl trips on the ground. The crowds ohhhs as Bea races across the court and dunks the ball. Everyone cheers, including Jasmine, but hers is louder. Bea looks into the crowd, smiling shyly at Jasmine. She winks and proceeds down the court. I see Jasmine's eyes light up as her cheeks flush red.

"Isn't she cute!" Jasmine chirps.

"A real hottie." I comment. I notice my legs are starting to fall asleep, I need to get up. A walk to the food court would be nice, and I am kind of hungry. "Hey Jas, I'm going to the food court, you want anything?" I ask.

"Just get me some M&M's, wait no maybe some Twizzlers, fuck no they may get stuck in my teeth and what if Bea wants to kiss me after the game, just get me a water." I snatch the five dollars from her hand, she doesn't even notice because her eyes are glued to Bea. Bea must have the best pussy on the planet the way she's got Jasmine wrapped around her finger.

I exit the bleachers, walking up the steep steps to the food court that's above the stadium. As I walk by, guys I don't even know start to whistle at me, to give them a show, I sway my hips from side to side, one of them comments on how nice my ass looks. I smile to myself. Girls say they hate when guys look at them, but those usually are the ugly girls, pretty girls don't think like that. I'm flattered to be looked at, but since it happens all the time, it doesn't faze me.

I notice the line for the food court is hella long, groaning, I go in line and stand behind a man who smells like butter popcorn.

While waiting, I keep checking my phone, and there's no messages. Fucking Gerald , I grumble in my head. What will it take for this guy to notice me? Do I need to show up to this dorm and ride his dick into oblivion, or jump off a roof. The first one sound nice, I don't really want to do the second one, my legs are perfect the way they are.

As I check my phone yet again, it slips out of my hand onto the ground and a guy runs into me. "Sorry about that." The man mumbles.

"Watch where the fuck you're going, man." My voice comes out crabby.

"I really am sorry, is it broke?" He asks, worried.

"No, it's fine just a little di-"

My words freeze in my constricted throat, I know that deep, sexy voice anywhere. It's-

"Gerald." I say with shock. "Gerald Topolski." My eyes glance from his shoes to his face. Since he's so tall, the descent takes a while. He wears a black hoodie, blue jeans and sneakers of some kind. His hair is tousled around his head, like a million fingers ran through it. Nachos and popcorn are in his hands, some of the popcorn is scattered at our feet.

"O-ollie! Hi." His voice comes out high pitched, I hide a laugh, but then remember something, he hasn't texted nor call me.

I'm angry, I remind myself.

"Hello, Topolski." I refuse to call him Gerald again.

His brows furrow with confusion, "How have you been?"

"Fine." I say flatly. It kills me to be cold to him, but I have to be. I can't have it look like I've been waiting for him.

"Did I do something to you, your voice seems angry." I swiftly turn to him, from the look on my face it makes his eyes widen in fear. Oh, he should be scared.

"Did you DO something?" I point to my palm, giving him indication of how I gave him my number and he never contacted me.

"I don't get it."

"The number!" I shriek. Since the game makes it so loud in here, no one pays attention to me.

"Oh! I- I'm sorry about that-"

"Why haven't you texted me?" I question.

"Well, I thought that-"

"What! You just use me, huh? Like most guys do."

"If you let me expl-"

"Explain what? How I gave you my number, which by the way I never do, and you didn't contact me?

"I was going to, bu-"

"But what! You probably used me, and then went to your football buddies and bragged about how you fucked the living daylight out of me!"

"OLLIE!" He screams. Everyone around us looks, wondering what in the hell is going on.

"What?" I whisper angrily, trying to tame the volume of my voice.

He looks nervous, well, he should be. "I didn't text you because I though you didn't like me like that." He rushes out the words. "I got all up in my head about it."

I cock my head to the side, "Why would you think that?" I don't understand this thinking.

He gulps, "You're Ollie Lopez." Is all he says.

"So?"

"So, you're Ollie Lopez, the prettiest girl on campus. Why would you want someone like me?" He said shyly.

My jaw falls right on the ground. Why would you want someone like me? It was the same thought I had about him. So, this whole time he wasn't calling me because of what I thought, he wasn't calling because he thought he wasn't good enough for me. That's the most cutest thing ever!

My eyes soften, "Gerald, you big dummy, I would never have given my number if I didn't like you. Think!" I nudge his head; he shivers from my touch. SHIVERS! No guy has ever shivered from me, I like it, to know I have this effect over him.

"You do?"

"Yes, now call me." I take a quick glance at the long line and scowl. "Fuck this line, Jasmine will have to get her own water. Or drink from the water fountain." I mumble, grabbing a nacho from Gerald's, it tastes so good. I moan from the cheese seeping on my taste buds, he watches every movement, I can see a slight bulge come from the crotch area. I give a devilish smile. "Call me Gerald, I'm not playing around." My voice stern.

Then, I walk out of the line and leave him standing there with an erection that makes my pussy tighten.

"Ollie?"

"Yes." I turn around.

"When am I getting my jacket back? It's cold outside." He whines.

"You'll get it back when you text me." Then, I swish my hips, as he watches every move I make. The guys that look at me, it doesn't feel the same when Gerald does it. It makes me feel. . .sexy and wanted. Which I like.