To be kissed or not kissed is the question

-Sorry for being MIA, I was dealing with moving out for college, finding a job so I can for summer courses and all that. I start my new job next week, I'll try to write whenever I find the chance.

Ollie's P.O.V-

Gerald Topolski is kissing me, and I don't know how to handle this. 

I can taste beer and chips on his breath as his lips attack mine. He's kissing me like I'm the last pizza left on Earth.

Eager and desperate. 

The rush of adrenaline he had from the beer and the fact we hadn't seen each other in days is bringing on his new sense of confidence, and I'm liking it to be honest. 

It's been too long, way too long.

I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer so I can taste everything he's offering. He crushes me to his body, holding me higher like I weigh nothing, which I know is a lie. I can hear the people downstairs, the random people walking by the room and a girl screaming at some guy.

I tune all of that out to focus on this. The smell of the body, the roughness of his hands and the way he handles me with such care.

After several minutes, we unlock our lips, trying to catch our breath. His forehead leans against mine, a smile coasts across his face. "I didn't expect us to have that type of reunion."

"Me either." I grin, wiping some spit from the corner of his mouth.

"Did I do ok, you know, at the kissing. I haven't kissed many girls and I was never the one to make the first move." His hands settle on my hips.

"Well, I didn't notice." The giddiness of making out with Gerald starts to fade and reality sets in. "Gerald I- I'm sorry about ignoring you. I can imagine what you were feeling. When I was downstairs, I ran into Emily and she said-"

He interrupts me, "What did Emily say to you?" He combs his fingers through my hair.

I sigh, "She told me to be real with you, that if I want you, I need to say it or let you go."

"And what did you choose?"

I smile, leaning up on my toes to kiss him delicately on the lips, "That I want you."

"Yes!" He screams and I just bust out laughing at him. 

"Gerald, I can't get sucked into you again, what happened with Jamine was a wakeup call for me. I need to have a balance and there may be times where I have to-"

He kisses me on my neck, making my eyes flutter, "That's ok, I know you have this relationship with Jamine that I'll never understand, and she needs you as much as you need her, if you need to take time with her, I'm ok with that. Just let me know Ollie, don't ignore me, that's not how relationships work." 

I blanch, "Who said we were in a relationship?" 

"I- I- well-", I put my finger on his lips, making him be quiet.

"I'm playing with you; I don't know where this is going with us but let's see where it goes. Ok?" 

"Let me take you out on a date." He blurts.

"A date? Where?"

He tickles my sides, "I'm not telling you; you'll have to see. But now...", I watch as his lips dip down to my lips, wanting a taste.

I smile devilishly, pushing him into the chair that's adjacent to the dresser. He plops down, trying to figure out what's going on. 

I'm going to rock his world.