“Samaira, where is Danial, has he not come yet?” Kabir asked and she shook her head and everyone could see her gloomy face.

“Actually something came into the office and he had to Stay there,” She said and Kabir nodded his head.

“Don't worry bhabhi just look behind…” Mehram said Samaira turned and saw Danial who was looking tired but still had a smile for her. He came near her and sat beside her.

“Sab yha hai then where is Zara?” Zafar asked and looked at everyone.

“Pta nahi chote abbu but she acting so weird these days naa woh kisi se baat karti hai aur agar koi baat karta hai toh woh already apni hi duniya mein rehti hai aur kuch na kuch soch rahi hoti hai aur ajj kal toh woh kamre se bhar hi nahi aati hai.” Amal replied and showed an outfit to Armaan who gave her the green flag.

“Aisa kuch nahi hai mein dekh kar ata hu…” Aaban said and went towards her room.

“Koi din mein karta hai, Koi raat Mein karta
Kabhi adha ghanta toh kabhi 2 Ghanta….” Saim said and joined the charger pin to his phone and switched on the button. While everyone looked at him with shock.

“Kya aise kya dekh rahe ho mein mobile ko charge karne ki baat kar rha hu….Gande logo ka Ganda dimag” He said and Aftab hit on his head as he was sitting near him.

“Waise bhai iss baar baba ne Najmeen phuphi ko bhi bulaya…” Hadi said and looked at Kabir who looked at Kadir and said.

“Aane do unhe Waise bhi woh mehfil kaisi jisme dilwalo ke sath diljale naa ho….” He smirked and Kadir shook his head.

“Waise Amal tumhe pata hai na ki tumhe saloon joh hai voh tumhe aur Minal ko subah hi nikalna hoga'' Saniya said and they both nodded.

“Haa saloon toh jana hi padega dono ko waise bhi ko bahut jarurat hai kyuki yeh shakal wahi Badal sakti hai” Hadi said and hi-fived with Saim.

When Aaban reached near Zara's room he saw that the room was open. He went near it but before he could knock or say anything he heard the sobs.

“Yar Meerab kya Sach mein zikar karna itna jaruri Hota hai that duffer can't see how much I love him…even he is ready to send me with that Shahmir. Pta nahi Aaban kyu nahi samajh rha hai that I love him so much but I know that he doesn't love that's why I told Baba to say yes to Shahmir at least uski najaro se dur rahungi toh usse aur mujhe dono ko hi sukoon milega….” Saying this she cried and then cut that phone.

“Aapki muskan hamari kamzori hai
Kah na paana hamari majboori hai
Aap kyu nahi smajhte mere Jazbaaton ko
Kya khamoshiyon ko jubaan Dena itna jaroori hai……
Allah jii ab mein sab aap par chodti hu mujhe kuch nahi chahiye siwaye uss insaan ki Khushi ke jisse mein bhot pyar karti hu”

She looked at sky from the window and closed her eyes and the tears fell from her eyes.

On the engagement day everyone was ready but in Kabir's room the tension was at peak as Mehram had gone to the washroom for a pregnancy test and Kabir was putting the roll number of her on his laptop as they got to know that her result had come.

Kabir's eyes were on laptop and in between he was looking at the washroom door too. He was not a person who panics in every and any situation, yes he was a little bit anxious not because of her result but for the pregnancy test.

Soon the result appeared on the screen and it showed Mehram's marks which are beyond greater than he thought, seeing the marks which is 486/600 a smile crept on his lips seeing the result and then he heard the washroom door opening.

Mehram came and sat on the bed with an expressionless face with the pregnancy stick which was showing the result. Kabir rushed towards her and hugged her.