Chapter 25

"Aree pagal ho gyi hai kya bakwas kar rahi hai tu?" Armaan asked Minal looking at Amal who was looking betrayed and went away from there.

"Haa bhai mein Sach keh rahi hu aur agar apko mujhe par bharosa nahi hai toh you can ask ammi aur abbu" Minal shrugged.

"If I will not marry the girl I like then I will not let you marry your guy" Armaan threatened her but looking at her face anyone can say that it doesn't affect her.

"Hey, Minal what are you doing here let's go it's our performance time" Zuffina said and everyone looked at her.

"Ohh but Minal why didn't you tell me that you're going to perform today?" Izha asked who was sitting there with Altamash.

"Woh I forgot about it appi…let's go Zuffi" Minal held her hand and was about to go.

"Hey, bhai please make my video of the Performance" She said to Hadi who was angrily biting his food.

He snatched her phone and gave her a fake smile and they both went away.

"Kabir, when will we give our surprise to Hadi?" Mehram asked while squeezing his hand.

"Just after the party but you have to wait till now for his reaction." Kabir replied and gave an assuring nod to her.

"BTW you're looking really gorgeous and today and no one can save you from me. As the moment I saw you in this red saree you turned me on and I wanted to take you in our room and make love to you but I promise that I will fulfill that wish of mine.…." He said and her eyes widened hearing his unholy talks.

"Now, finish this as you need alot of energy tonight" He said without any expressions indicating at her fully filled plate of the food. His statement makes her look at him

"If you are going to stare at me like this then I won't mind feeding you from my hands" He shrugged and was about to pick up the spoon but before him she held the spoon and started eating which made him chuckle.

On the other side Danial was wrapping his hand around Samaira's waist and giving it squeezes and she was sitting there helplessly as she tried her best to remove his hand but he was not listening to her.

"Sam, you're looking so tempting today and you can't escape from me" Danial said and sipped his juice.

"Waise Jannat this saree is looking really amazing on you…" Rehan said and he was roaming his hand on her thighs.

"That I know…" She flipped her hair.

"Then you should also know that after reaching our room there is no escape for you" He said near her ear with a smirk.

Aadil was staring at Sophia who was really busy on her phone but when she felt someone's strong gazes on her she turned her head and saw that her husband was staring at her constantly. She raised her eyebrows and asked him 'what happened?' Which he replied by shaking his head.

"Stop staring at me Aadil…" Sophia said and again drowned herself in her phone.

"That I can't do but I can make sure that I will make you stare at me the whole night" He whispered in her ear.

Ramzan was doing something on his phone while Isra was fully enjoying her chicken fried rice with the performance of Minal.

Ramzan looked up and saw her and a smile crept upon his lips automatically but as he saw that a man was staring at her only he glared at him and wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

"What?" Isra asked and looked at Ramzan who had stern expressions on his face.

"Nothing and why are you eating alone? Make me taste too" He said and she passed him the spoon.