Chapter 29

At 4 o'clock in the morning Rehan was full sleepy, still he was waking up Jannat who was sleeping like a bear ignoring him fully.

"Jaanat c'mon wake up you have to complete the whole syllabus nahi toh exam mein kuch nahi likh paogi" Rehan held her hand and made her sit on the bed.

"Aree yar Rehan aap meri itni chinta mat Kiya Karo log galat samjhte hai aur sare number mein le aaungi toh toppers Mera murder kar denge" She said and put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Hmmm" Rehan hummed in sleep and they both again fell on the bed with a thud.

At 9 in the morning Rehan's eyes opened and he rubbed his eyes and checked the time in his phone as soon as he saw the time his eyes opened wide and he started waking up Jannat who was clinging on him like a koala.

"Jannat, toh uth jao meri jaan it's 9 already padhai toh chodo mujhe atleast hospital toh jaane toh ajj mein uske liye bhi late hu…" Rehan said and moved Jannat from him and instantly went into the washroom.

But there was no effect on Jannat's body as she was sleeping in the same position. After half an hour Rehan came out and as soon as he saw Jannat sleeping he stormed towards her and pulled her blanket away.

"Jannat, get up otherwise I will do something which you will not like" Rehan said and she sat on the bed.

"Haa uth gyi" She yawned and looked at Rehan who was setting hair in front of the dressing table and he was looking in full anger.

Acha suniye ek baat toh batayiye ye jo apko gussa ata hai yeh paidal chal kar ata hai yeh taxi se…" Jannat asked and giggled but when she felt the dangerous glare of Rehan she zipped her mouth and ran to the bathroom.

On the other side at Khan mansion everyone was sitting on the dining table and having their breakfast and Amal also came there and she was in very good mood as Kadir, Zafar and Aftab made ready Faisal and Safa for Arman and her wedding and on her 18th birthday which is after one month they will get engaged and on the same day Hadi and Minal will also get engaged.

"Kya baat hai Amal ajj toh badi khush najar aa rahi ho aur itne dino se toh dikhi bhi nahi rahi thi tum" Sophia said and Amal blushed.

"Haa sach mein yeh itne dino se dikh nahirahi thi toh mene socha kahi yeh meri baat maan kar, bhaad mein toh nahi Chali gyi….." Saim said and everyone chuckled at his statement while Amal threw a spoon on him.

"Bakwaas se Maan nahi Barta apka Saim bhai waise sharam aani shahiye aap logo ko apse choti hu lekin phir bhi aap dono se phele sagai kar rahi hu" She flipped her hair.

"Haa ab sab log toh Armaan se Sagai kar nahi sakte naa… aur sab ki kismat uss bichare jaisi Kharab bhi toh nahi haina" Aaban said and hi five with Saim.

"Acha chalo bas Karo aur Aaban jaldi se Nashta khtm karke office mein milo joh tumne presentation ki file tyaar ki hai usse tumhe hi ajj present karna hai" Kadir said and got up from his chair.

"Aye zindagi apne zulm dekh aur meri umar dekh." Aaban said while lookin up.

"Beta tu apne kaand bhi toh dekh. Kal tune Aslam saheb ke kutte ko Pathar kyu mara Tha?" Zafar asked.

"Aree chote abbu voh mujhe Ghur kar dekh rha Tha aur apko toh pta haina ki mujhe najar kitni jaldi lag jaati hai isiliye bas" He pouted and tried to look innocent.

"Phir toh Aaban meri jaan Aap Mumbai aa sakte ho lekin ilaaj ke liye" Hadi said and finished his breakfast and got up from his seat while Aaban looked at him annoyingly.

On the other side Kabir was also ready for office and Mehram was studying with sad face.

"Kabir, I want to sleep last night we slept late and now you've wake me up at 6 and kept this all books in front of me. Aise suddenly mein top kar lungi naa toh mere professors ko heart attack aa jayega aur Kal se aap ne mujhe neeche bhi nahi jaane diya, atleast mujhe yeh toh pta kar lene dijiye ki engagement ki date kya final hui hai?" She said with and tuck out her lower lip.