Chapter 30

The khan mansion was filled with hustle and bustle as after 2 weeks it's Hadi, Armaan, Amal and Minal engagement today the designer has come to Khan mansion to make the members choose their outfits.

Everyone was sitting in the living room and choosing their outfits. Everyone was sitting with their partners and choosing their outfit on the likeness of their partner.

“Yar, Amal I don't like pink, just change the color….” Armaan said who was on video call as he had to go to Qatar for some work.

“But I like pink…. Still let me see if they have something for you better than this” Amal said and tried to find some more outfits.

“Waise Amal tu chahe kuch bhi karle Armaan ne lagna toh gadha hi hai” Hadi said and Amal narrowed her eyes while Minal hit him as she was sitting beside him.

“Waise Amal ko dekh kar ek baat toh confirm hogyi Pyaar ab andha nahi rha
Usne apni ankhon ki ab surgery karwa li hai.
Ab usse gadi, Bangla, bank balance, shakal surat sab dikhne laga hai.” Hadi said and everyone laughed.

“Acha lekin tere paas toh inme se kuch bhi nahi hai toh phir Minal tujhse sagai kyu kar rahi hai?” Aadil raised his eyebrows and asked while everyone looked at Hadi who was rolling his eyes.

“Kya bhai aap bhi ab sab ek jaise nahi hote haina aur aisa bhi nahi hai ki I am not hardworking now….” He said and pouted.

In the meanwhile Aaban entered inside the Khan mansion and sat with all.

“Hey, yeh new car kiski khadi hai bhar?” He asked and Saim replied quickly.

“Meri hai….” He replied.

“Bhai tune new gaddi leli?” Hadi asked and everyone looked at Saim confusingly.

“Nahi bhai kal ek ladki ne gaadi per lift di thi” Saim replied.

“phir..?” They all asked in unison.

“Woh mujhe kahin door le gayi Aur kaha tumhe jo chahiye le lo” He replied and looked at everyone's curiosity.

“Toh??” Again everyone asked in unison.

“Toh mai gadi le aaya'' He shrugged and smirked. And everyone facepalmed themselves.

On the other side at Kabir's room Mehram was trying to free herself from his holds as he was holding her in the bed and not letting her go downstairs.

“Kabir, please let me go, everyone is waiting for us downstairs…..”

“So, what let them”

“I swear if you will not leave me I will not let you touch me tonight”

“Haha in your dreams already hum dono tumhare exams mein bilkul pas nahi Ayr the so I am compensating that my love”

“Ohh really you've already compensate a lot in the previous two weeks for not letting me go for a minute when we're in the room”

“Okay, fine let's go but no escape after reaching inside the room”

“Yeah I know your condition that outside the room I can control over the things but inside the room it's totally yours control” She rolled her eyes and soon he bit her lips.

“”No rolling of eyes….” She hit his shoulder and caressed her lips then they went out.

“Waise you seem so excited about selecting the outfit…” He said and saw her eyes shining just to see many designer and beautiful clothes.

“Yeah I am excited because there's No tension, no action, no reaction, no education only and only and celebration….” She said in a chirpy voice.

“Ohh my god so my beautiful love birds got time for us huh?” Mehjabin asked and everyone started hooting. Mehram looked down and Kabir chuckled and shook his head. They both sat on one couch and saw Samaira who was sitting alone while everyone was with their partners.