Chapter 15

Armaan entered the kitchen and took out the water bottle from the refrigerator, he drank the water and asked Aaban.

"Kya haal chal hai bhai??" He was finding something to eat in the fridge.

"Agar mein bolu thik nahi hai toh dwai dega tu..." Aaban said while giving him a chocolate bar which he stole from Amal's room.

"Aree bhai aisa bhi kya ho gaya tujhe, koi na rejections toh muh par padte hi rehte hai aise dil chota nahi karte" Arman placed a hand on Aaban's shoulder and he nodded furiously.

"Hmm just like Amal and that girl rejects you who got married last week" Now Aaban placed a hand on Arman's shoulder and Arman looked at him annoyingly.

"Waise yeh sab chod tujhe pata hai Saim ne apni insta Wali girlfriend ka 300 ka recharge karwaya hai '' Arman smiled and Aaban looked at him shockingly.

"Sachi aur Hume ajj tak 10 rupees ki chocolate tak nahi khilayi" He shouted and Aaban laughed which he was controlling.

"Waise woh sab chod tu itna kyun has rha hai" Aaban asked while looking at him dumbfoundedly.

"Kyuki uski instagram Wali girlfriend mein hi hu" Arman showed his phone to Aaban and he saw some random chats.

"Wahh bhai wahh apko mene humare ghar ka wafadaar kutta samjha lekin apne toh ajj saari hade hi Paar kar di" Amal clapped dramatically and Aaban facepalmed himself.

"Yar Amal tum yha tum toh ajj kal bahut busy insaan ho gayi ho..." Arman said with a smile.

"Haa toh next time appointment lekar ana" She said and picked the fry pain from the slab and ran behind Aaban while Arman looked at him dumbfoundedly.

"Amal, meri pyari gudiya now you will hit your brother with this fry pain, have some shame my sweetheart" Aaban started running here and there.

"Haa sahi kha mein apne bhai ko fry pain se kaise maar sakti hu unke liye toh meri chappal hi kaafi hai" Amal ran behind Aaban and Aaban was enjoying the chocolate.

"Tum toh bhot achi bachi hona Amal..." Aaban tries to distract her.

"Huh woh toh mein hu kyuki Allah ne mujhe fursat se banaya hai na" She flipped her hair.

"Haa Sach hai after all sab faltu kaam fursat mein hi kiye jaate hai..." Aaban said while taking the last bite of his chocolate.

Amal threw a deadly glare on him and threw the slipper on Arman it hit on his back. He shouted very loudly. Aaban laughed but when he saw Arman on the floor he went to him. Amal rolled his eyes on his drama.

"Chalo ab bhot hogya tumhara drama,now get lost" She folded her hands on her chest.

"Amal yeh kya tarika hai bado se baat karne ka-" Aaban was scolding Amal but Armaan stopped him and gestured to him to not say anything.

Arman got up from the floor and went out but as he turned to go out Aaban and Amal saw some blood stains on his white shirt her eyes widened while Aaban facepalmed himself.

He went behind Arman not before throwing glares on her and left her in deep thinking.

Arman was waiting for his car because he can't drive so he took the driver with him. He was standing outside the mansion in the open porch area.

Danial came to him with Kabir, they saw everything but both were feeling bad for Arman both looked at each other and sighed. They walked to Arman and stood beside him Kabir was standing on his left and Danial was on his right.

"Arman, I told Dr.Shezad you will go to his clinic first he will personally attend you" Kabir said while shoving his hands in his pocket while Arman didn't give any answer he was staring at the garden with an emotionless face.