Chapter 10

Sorry, for the late update actually I was waiting for my new phone to arrive as my regular reader must know that my previous phone was not working properly so, on my birthday I got a new phone in my birthday gift but it has some problems so we ordered it online and I received it yesterday that's why I got late with this update.

But this update is a big roller-coaster so tighten your seat belts and enjoy the reading😁😁

Today is a very beautiful morning for Khans and Siddiquis as it was Kabir's birthday today. Mehram was deciding on her outfit for this evening.

Khans threw a grand party for Kabir's birthday and the Siddiqui family was invited. Zahn gave a positive signal to Khans fir Mehram and Kabir's relationship, so Kadir decided to give him a surprise so he invited everyone from Siddiqui's side.

In Khan mansion everyone was so happy after hearing this good news even Mehjabin was not on the earth because she saw her son being desperate in someone's love and Mehjabin was happy that finally his son will get his happiness.

"Yar, Jannat aise bethi na raho aur meri help Kardo kuch Acha sa choose karne mein" Mehram asked confusingly while checking every other dress on her.

Jannat was chilling on bed while reading a book which caught her attention. Mehram sighed and knew very well about her obsession with romantic novels. Mehram threw the dress which was in her hand and laid beside her with her phone in her hand and saw Kabir's picture.

She was sure after praying Salat al-Istikhaara she got her answer and she has full faith in her Allah. If he thinks something for her then it will be best for her.

She smiled and saw Kabir who was looking dashing in the picture, Rehan gave her this picture

She smiled and saw Kabir who was looking dashing in the picture, Rehan gave her this picture. Suddenly a notification ping in her phone and she opened her what's up to check and saw a message.

'Hey, I am Yasir, I know that you blocked my previous number but i wanted to tell you,
you were looking so beautiful today as always'

Mehram frowned and tapped on Jannat's shoulder and she looked at her. Mahram forwarded her phone and showed her the message.

"Jannat yeh toh kuch jyada hi close ho raha hai...chipku." Mehram said while making faces. Jannat took her phone and saw the message.

" Bhai bolkar lash thikane laga deti hu??" Jannat started typing messages.

'Thank you so much Yasir Bhai, you know you're the best bhai of mine I will not forget to tell Kabir about you that he got a very nice Sale sahab (Brother-in-law)'

'Kabir, who is he??'

'My would be husband so, bye Yasir Bhai as I have so many work to do unlike you I am free whole day'