WhiteRose vs DraconicIllusions

Начните с самого начала

Witnessing the unfolding situation, Pretender amplified the abilities of her allies which in turn allowed Saber to gain the upper hand in the power struggle against Lancer. Sensing the opportunity, Skylar closed her wings and aimed herself straight down, descending like a missile.

The unexpected maneuver left Lancer, Ruby, and Weiss bewildered as Skylar and Saber seemingly split into five entities, creating added on confusion to the battlefield. But the illusions were short lived and shattered once again, courtesy of Caster.

Swiftly, he shot out staffs in the direction of both the Master and Servant of the Blue Team, attempting to disrupt their coordination however, the second master of the Blue Team had already achieved her objective.

Weiss found herself dragged aside by Neo, who taunted and baited her away. Caster scoffed at the situation but refused to let himself be taken out due to his master's misstep so he moved to aid but instead he smoothly dodged to the side as Skylar soared by him at high velocity.

Narrowing his eyes at the girl's crazed smile, he took quick glances at his master, then at the hooded girl and her own servant, before focusing back on Skylar with a raised head and a cocky smile.

The two prepared for a confrontation, while Ruby did her best to aid Lancer against Saber with Pretender supplying a boost for of her team, to each separate ongoing skirmish.

Lancer and Saber fought face to face while Ruby tried her best to chip away at him. Weiss fought one on one with Neo, finding the illusion was of the most difficult thing to fight against when not knowing which is the true body, Pretender supported each of those from her side given them boosts to fight evenly with the enemy.

All while The Master of Blue Team stood resolute before Caster of the Red. A momentary silence hung in the air between them, until it was shattered as Skylar propelled herself forward once again, utilizing her wings with graceful abandon.

Unperturbed by the impending threat, Gilgamesh summoned his axe, which he held in one hand and at the top half in an open section which the large metal blade wraps over. Simultaneously, he held a stone tomb in the other, his eyes narrowing as he prepared for the impending clash.

Skylar, armed with a wakizashi in both hands, began to spin as the blades emitted a soft blue glow. Then in a powerful collision, the two met, causing the ground to slightly shatter beneath them as a small layer of frost crept over Gilgamesh's axe. Caster responded swiftly, pushing Skylar back and shooting out staffs from his gates.

However, Skylar, seemingly undeterred, was already on top of him once again. They engaged in a rapid, face-to-face clash, with neither combatant yielding ground. 

But a swift kick to his stomach, followed by a whip to the face from her tail, pushed Caster back momentarily. However, he retaliated swiftly with a golden gate opening just before him, launching a shotgun of staffs that sent Skylar tumbling backward, causing the battlefield fell into a momentary silence as the two adversaries silently locked eyes.

The stillness was broken by Skylar's laughter, a sound that seemed to confused Caster slightly but nevertheless, he maintained his cocky smirk. "You know, King of Heroes, you truly are great," Skylar remarked. "Only a small handful from where I'm from are able to keep up with me but let's see if you are truly as powerful as the legends say."

The peculiar portals from before reappeared as Skylar dropped her wakizashi into them. Then she reached into a third by her side and pulled out a handle, from which a strange black goopy substance dripped out.

Gilgamesh, his expression revealing a mixture of curiosity and arrogance, questioned Skylar about her choice as the strange black goopy substance dripped from the handle. So with a raised brow and a confident tone, he inquired, "What pitiful trinket have you traded your weapons for, Mongrel?"