Rendezvous

Smoke filled the tunnel as the cliff behind them collapsed thanks to Archers precise attacks to the weak points between the rocks. The group of Dabi, Skylar, Neo along with their Servants of Saber, Archer and Pretender now descend back along the dark path to the bottom where they met up with Blake and Assassin.

They were surrounded by trees along with the rushing of water which lead to the lake that they had passed at the begging before engages in their separate fights. Looking around while the other rest, Skylar approaches Blake "Yo, Kitten" she got the Faunus's attention though she looked up both confused and angry as Skylar continued "What happened to the blond?"

Blake took a moment to compose herself, "I don't know." She fell silent for a moment, as if trying to find the right words to convey the chaotic scene she had witnessed, especially considering she was engaged in her own fight at the time.

"This green-haired boy," she began, recounting the events with a focused expression, "delivered a powerful punch straight to Berserker's chest while Yang was riding him which caused both of them to be shot into the sky, while the boy himself was catapulted back onto the bridge. So  seizing the opportunity, I managed to escape while their Assassin Servant and her Master were distracted by the aftermath of the clash."

Skylar nodded in understand "So we don't know if she's dead or alive."  She passed for a moment before looking at each member "While that's not good, we do have confirmation from Ochako that the Red's had lost a member, but we also lost Kirishima." This news was a surprise but the only one to have the largest reaction which was hidden to but a twitch was Saber.

Skylar then turned to walk in the direction of the small stone bridge that lead back to the farming area as she spoke "Ochako is going to meet us at a structure in the middle of the lake, there is two entrances within the forest and it's well fortified so lets get a move on." 

The other Masters along with the Servants follow behind her while Dabi quickly jogs to walk beside her before speaking "It will be awhile till we reach her, can we get an update?" Skylar looks at him confused "'Update'? Well I have thought of an idea but that would be best explained once we have reached our destination, but if your talking about Kirishima well it seems that he sacrificed himself to take out one of theirs, a trade per say but we won't know how effective that will be until we figure out who they lost."

That was the last of it as she went silent, following her lead Dabi slowed his pace to walk with Archer who instantly broke into a conversation, while the rest either spoke or mostly remained silent as they made their way to Ochako.

°

°

°

Ruby, Weiss, Izuku and Toga along with their Servants had just arrived to the tunnel where Jack faced of against Dabi. "Over here" they each turned to the sound of the voice to see Jack standing before a door just within the tunnels entrance. 

Together they approached the man as shouting and laughter could be heard behind him, he lead them through a maintenance door inside the tunnel, but some difficult cropped up when Romulus couldn't make is through because of his golden wings. 

Change the extra appendages into particles, he could now fit through the door as Jack resumed leading them to an open staff room area where Bakugo and Iskander currently were, with the Red-haired giant messing with wigs and an open door leading into a bright room with red carpet behind him.

He turn to face the group wearing a spiky blond wigs, which looked strikingly similar to Bakugo's hair and grinned at them all while they began to laugh except Izuku who looked at his childhood friend in worry as he was about to blow.