19- students files pt 3

File #19- Minoru Mineta

Minoru Mineta also known as the Fresh-Picked Hero: Grape Juice

Personality
Minoru is timid but perverted to the point of infamy, which makes him unpopular with the girls and even some of the boys, who consider his interests and mannerisms depraved and rude. His mind frequently trails off to lewd thoughts, even in completely unrelated situations. Minoru's interest in women is one of his motivations to become a hero, alongside general popularity. He is unashamed of those traits, openly admitting them out loud.

Costume
His hero costume is simplistic, consisting only of a purple shirt and mask with a yellow cape, boots, and gloves. His pants are white with a lighter purple trim and stick out quite a lot around his waist.

Minoru may not be the direct-combat type, but he does have an excellent handle on his Quirk, Pop Off. Minoru primarily uses his spheres as projectiles, binding opponents and their weapons to objects or themselves. Minoru can take advantage of the fact that his spheres bounce off his body to use them as small trampolines, allowing him to bypass obstacles on the ground. He also has impressive camaraderie, using his Pop Off spheres to bind opponents, enabling his allies to defeat them successfully, and vice versa.

Side note
Mineta needs to focus more on his ability and less on the girls, if he truly wants to be a hero, he needs to work for it the hard way

----------------,------‐--‐--------

File #17- Bakugo Katsuki

Bakugo Katsuki, his hero name Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight

Personality
Katsuki is a crude, arrogant, short-tempered, and aggressive person, especially at the beginning of the series. Katsuki tends to come off as unheroic; this problematic behavior going all the way back to his early childhood days when he was known to bully a young, Quirkless

Costume
His hero costume is composed of a tight, black, sleeveless tank top, with an orange "X" across the middle, forming a V-neck. There are two dots along the left line of his collar, indicating the support company that designed his costume.

Quirk
Explosion: Katsuki's Quirk allows him to secrete nitroglycerin-like sweat from the palms of his hands and ignite it on command, allowing him to create strong explosions.[2] The more Katsuki sweats, the stronger his explosions become.[12] If Katsuki overuses this power, his forearms will start to ache.

Sidenote
If Bakugo doesn't learns to control his temper, he's at risk of being put out of UA high

(That's it, the rest of the story continues in the next part :))