4

"True"

_______________________________________

After the entrance exam

"So, reflect, what do you think about the student?"

"Honestly, they have really good quirks and seems determined but I guess what the term starts then I would see how to help them improve" Reflect/Izuku said.

"True, anyone has anything to say?" Nezu asked.

"I see not, well then, Reflect, you can go home when you are finished with the paper work and I will send you a list of the student who most likely got in and a copy of their file via email later tonight"

"Alright then"

When Izuku finished his work, he picked up his 'partner', then he went home and got changed and made dinner for the both of them, after a while he got an email from nezu, it was a list of students who got in to the hero courses, support courses, general ed, recommended students, and private class with pro heroes and others...

Most of the students who got in to Ua really needs to improve there quirk.... a lot, some of which, he does not understand how they got in but he would not judge them as yet.

He looked through the students file that the principal had send and took down some notes on their quirks, strengths, weaknesses, ways to improve and some extra personal information.

When he was almost finished, he noticed that some for the students file were some missing important imformation... he wanted to call nezu to ask but it was to late into the night and he did not want to distribute him. He decided to get some sleep and to call nezu early the next morning.

.

.

.

----The next morning----

Third person POV

Izuku got up, did his morning routine, then waited until after seven o'clock to call nezu about the files.

------Time skipped to 7:15am------

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello"

"Hey good morning nezu, I have some questions about the files you send last night"

"Very well then, go on"

"How about I came into Ua to talk to you instead of over the phone"

"That's wise, around what time so will you be arriving?"

"I was thinking about two hours from now, around nine, half nine this morning"

"That's fine, I will be expecting then, is that all?"

"Yes sir"

"Bye for now then"

.

.

.

To be continued...