18- students file pt2

File #15 -Shoto Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki also known as Shoto

Shoto is a moderately tall and rather muscular young man who is well-built for his age. He has short hair that doesn't pass his neck, and wears bangs, parted twice to avoid obscuring his vision.

His hair is evenly split between white on his right side and crimson red on his left, this unusual coloring being due to his Quirk.

Costume
In his initial hero costume, he wears a plain off-white shirt with matching pants and boots, with two gold-colored straps going over his shoulders. He has what appears to be a material resembling ice covering his whole left side, even his head, although it is detachable, which he wears to reject the fire aspect of his Quirk.

Personality
Shoto had a cold, aloof personality, Focused and unemotional, he preferred to keep to himself instead of hanging out with others.

Shoto also has a great handle over his versatile and powerful Quirk, Half-Cold Half-Hot, which grants him incredible dual-element capabilities. Using the right side of his body, Shoto can drastically lower temperatures and freeze anything he touches, and generate ice that he can freely mold into numerous constructs that include ice waves to cover large areas and ice barriers for defense

Side note
Shoto needs to listen to socialize more, and also needs to accept his fire quirk as he own.

----------------------------

File #5 - Ochaco Uraraka

Ochaco Uraraka also known as Uravity.

Ochaco is a short girl with fair skin, and auburn hair with eyes that match in color. She has perpetual pink blush on her cheeks, and her eyes are large and round with thick upper lashes. Her hair is shoulder-length with short bangs, and the style is bobbed with two long strands framing her face. She has small, thick pads on her fingertips similar to the digits of an animal's paws; she uses these when activating and deactivating her Quirk.

Costume
Her hero costume consists of a black, full-body suit with a pale pink design down the middle of her torso, topped with two black semi-spheres on her chest, pink stripes starting at her midsection, a deep pink choker, and two-toned pink sleeves with cuffs. It also has matching pale and deep pink colored accessories, including round gauntlets with handles, chunky, knee-high boots, and a two-piece belt with a round buckle. She sometimes wears matching headgear with a tinted visor, as well. Her accessories are designed to press her acupuncture points.

Personality
She is often incredibly blunt Ochaco's reactions tend to be exaggerated and humorous. Her empathy and kindness are also seen in how well she gets along with her classmates. She is on good terms with almost everyone.

Quirk
Zero Gravity, to directly affect them, causing her targets to continuously float up and lose their footing, drastically inhibiting their fighting capabilities. Ochaco can use Zero Gravity to remove her weight, increase her agility, and create decoys by making objects levitate above the ground.
The main drawback of Ochaco's Quirk is that if the upper weight limit (around three tons) is exceeded, or if Ochaco floats herself, she will suffer from severe nausea

Side note
She needs to learn to control her feeling and emotions, only then she will be able to focus on her quirk ability