5.

"Bye for now then"
.
.
.

---------------------------------------------------------
(Note that I will be adding  other persons into this story)

----at UA-----

"Good day sir" Izuku said as he sat down in front of the principal zezu.
"Just call me nezu, now what is it that you wanted to talk to me about the files" nezu said calmly while sipping tea.
"Well, I have noticed that some of the students are missing information in their files and I wanted to know why is that so....." izuku said as he took out a file and handed it to nezu, alongside a list.
"Let me see" nezu said confused as to how the files were missing information.
"Some is a list of students who are missing information in their files..."

List of students who are missing information

Names
Bakugo Katsuki
Yuga Aoyama
Ochaco Uraraka
Toru Hagakure
Minoru Mineta
Shoto Todoroki
Hitoshi Shinso
Anuradha Mohan

Etc.....

"What important information you think is missing?" Nezu asked.
"I will start with 'bakugo katsuki', his records are clean, a little to clean, he has all good grades but because of his quirk, he get angry and/or upset quickly and he clearly has a big ego as we saw during the entry exam. That aside, I looked deeper into his school records that were clean but found a report about him bullying and threatening other students"
"You think the school was trying to cover up the bullying?"
"Yes, mainly because out of everyone in that school, he has the most flashiest and powerful quirk, I think that they were try to get him into Ua by keeping his record clean.... the kid who he was bullying and threatening is quirkless and he has alot reports of him bullying and picking fight the him (bakugo) which does not make sense, the two of them grew up together but after bakugo get his quirk, thing started to not make sense, do you understand what I mean?"
"Hmm I do, thank you for bringing this up, I will look into it"
"Sure, now onto the next person....."

.

.

.

----time skipped----

Third person POV (still)

After Izuku finished talking to nezu about the files, nezu said that the school's term will start the next Monday (which is in two days), he then remained Izuku that he must be here at Ua when the term starts and make sure and to be ready.

When he left nezu's office, he then explored Ua on his own. He took a throughout the hold of Ua until he bumped into someone, it was Aizawa.
"Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" Izuku said as Aizawa help him up of the ground.
"Its fine... what are you doing?" Aizawa asked.
"Nothing really, just looking around you know.... trying to get use to the school surrounding..." they both walked around Ua together, talking.
"If you want, I can show you a spot where I would go to relax, not many persons go there"
"Sure"

Aizawa then took Izuku to the roof and sat down on the bench.
"Look up" Izu listened and looked up and saw the beautiful clear sky. They both sat there, in silence, looking at the sky until Izu spoke up.
"You don't remember me.... do you?" Izuku asked looking down.
"Huh?" Aizawa looked at him confused.
"Am I supposed to?"
"Not really...... It's not important-" Izuku said trying to change the topic.
"No tell me" Aizawa insisted.
"Well, I'm not sure if you remember this, about let's say about 10 years ago, when you had just started Ua as a student..... you saved a child from a house fire....."
"I think so, someone from that house lost control of there quirk and it almost burn down the house, why?"
"My nephew was in that house" izuku said looking at a shocked Aizawa.
"Really"
"Yea.... you saved him that night..... ever since then, you became our favorite hero...."
"Oh"

.

.

.

They stayed in silence again until it started get dark.
"I should be heading back now... its getting late" izuku said as he stood up.

"Same, good night"

"Good night eraser"

(Incase if you did not realize it but I tried to make the end of this chapter about Izuku and Aizawa like bonding??? If that make sense)