3

Time skipped to the entry exam.

Izuku did his morning routine and went to Ua earlier than usual because of the exam.

He walked in to Ua and saw Aizawa waiting for him by the gate. Aizawa then walked with him to the teachers staff room before getting into his yellow coconut sleeping bag. Izuku just sat there staring at him with stars in his eyes wanting to say something but choose not to. As time passed by, a few more other future teachers came into the room. Midnight and present mic saw what izuku was doing and midnight was about to speak up when aizawa spoke scaring the both of them.

"If you have something to say, say it" aizawa said annoyed.

"Name: Shota Aizawa a.k.a. Eraserhead. Age 28, Birthday 8th November, Height: 183 cm (6'0") Weight: 150 lb (68.1 kg).
You are infamous at U.A. for threatening students with expulsion from the school, and has expelled a total of 154 students.
    Quirk - Erasure: your quirk his the ability to temporarily erase other people's powers simply by looking at them, you are a very smart combatant, and knows many ways of using your quirk.

Equipment
Capturing Weapon: the scarf is made of a steel wire alloy woven with carbon nano-fibers. You uses it to trap and immobilize opponents and a pair of goggles that you wear while using your quirk in order to hide your eyes from the enemy."

When izuku was done explaining aizawa quirk, everyone including aizawa was shocked, some were even scared. Aizawa was actually slightly shaking cause of the information izuku had just said and that they only met about a week ago but had not spoken since the meeting.

"Well done Mr.Midoriya" nezu said.
"I told you, call me reflect" Izuku said.
"Well then, students should be arriving soon, I hope you all are ready for the entry exam, reflect you are to stay out of everyone's sight. " nezu reminded them.

.

.

.

****time skipped to the exam****

"What's up Ua candidate thanks for tuning in to me your school DJ, come on and let me hear you" Present Mic said but got silent in return.
"That's fine I'll skip straight to the main show, let's talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down okay"

****After Explaining****

"Okay, start!" Present Mic yell but no one moved expect for one girl.
"What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run run run!" He yell waving his arm in the air, just then everyone started in run in the fake city.

****in the observation room****

"The examiners have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations. They have a limited amount of time in a vast area. They have to draw the 'villains' a.k.a robots out from there hiding spot and defeat them." Nezu said in the observation room along side with reflect, Midnight, All Might, Vlad king, Recovery girl and Aizawa.
"What do you think of this year set of students Midoriya?" Vald king said.
"I told you call me reflect, the students this year seems stronger yet powerful and have good quirks but it's there personality and motives that matters" Izuku said.

"True"