Stay Unburnt 1

Story line definition:

Anuseena after mission Jeet, set after 1 month of returning from mission.
Slightly inspired from a thai drama, some scenes too not completely. No bashing that I copied, please!!

Let's start,

Haseena walked into the headquarters, she was nervous because she has came after a long time and facing anubhav was more difficult for her.

She took a deep breath and kept walking, her forehead sweating profusely but she needed to do her duty. Haseena stopped and turned towards washroom midway.

Anubhav's cabin,

Anubhav was sitting on his chair, his eyes working on laptop but looking immensely stressed out. Anubhav looked at his wrist watch and then at the door, "Haseenaji ko ab Tak aa jaana chahiye tha na!!!" He thought to himself.

Anubhav's mind was occupied by her thoughts, that day when she injected herself with the virus he was baffled. Anubhav took in a sharp breath at the remembrance of that very moment, he was all shattered at the thought of her being lost forever.

Anubhav got up from his chair and walked towards the window, he opened it creating a way for light.

"Hamare mashtishq mai aapke siwaay kuch aa hi nhi rha hai!!" He thought and closed his eyes.

He was not allowed to, he should be away from all this. He can't let his heart waver like this but he couldn't do anything.

His thought were broken by a salute, "Jai hind sir!!" This was haseena, she has been all professional and coded that it was now pinching his unknown feelings.

Anubhav took his sweet time to have a look at her defined face with all stiff expression. Ohh!! He just realised he miss her soft smile which she used to carrry before the mission Jeet.

"Jai hind haseenaji!!" He saluted back and she entered, her steps all loud and clear which made the atmosphere more and more tense.

She stood right in front of his desk, kept some files there and said looking at a wall, "Sir ye pichhle mahine ke saare records jinke liye aapne order Kiya tha!!" Her words sounded like an AI robot speaking.

Anubhav nodded at her and started looking at the files, he gestured her to sit. She took in a small breath and sat in front of him, his eyes got stuck to her face but she didn't even spare a single glance.

"Haseenaji....!!" He tried speaking but, "It's Miss Malik sir!!" She spoke straight forward with a strict voice.

Anubhav fisted his hands, his knuckles suffering the stretch. He kept his fisted hand on table with slight force and questioned a little agrily yet frustrated, "Hum aapko pehle bhi yahi bulate the, ab kya badal gaya hai... HASEENAJI!'" and he said it all looking in her diverted eyes.

And!! In the entire month she made the first eye contact which was a instant mood change for him, "Ab pehle jaisa kuch nhi hai sir!!" She spoke in the same strict and disciplined tone not forgetting his post.

Anubhav's eyes softened at the eyes contact, he could see the broken reflection of her heart in her eyes. The dried tears in her eyes hurt his heart like a stone on mirror, a forever scar. Anubhav tried speaking something, but she averted her gaze and stood up.

"Hume Thane mai kaam hai sir, hum kisi ko ye pick karne bol denge! Please inform if you're all finished!!" She spoke and left giving a silent salute.

Anubhav kept sitting there, this time he couldn't even reply to her salute. He defeatedly fell back from the stiff position.

"Kya ho rha hai hume?" He placed a hand on his heart, "hamare hriday ki gati hi ruk gayi unke netron ki udasi dekh kar! Sab kuch hamari us yojna ke karan hai!" He balmed himself now.