10 | No Reply

📍 Mandeville, Jamaica | Manchester Road

Few Days Later | Saturday, July 2nd

1 PM

"Mi seh di bwoy cock mi up pon di counter and fling up mi leg" Diamond squeals out, biting at her bottom lip as she relives the memory.

She love slackness enuh...

We were currently at the salon, working through the long list of clients we had booked for the day.

The place was buzzing with conversation, everyone sucked into their own little world as they waited for their service, or took part in the larger discussion and threw in their two cents.

In the background, the sounds of machines and tools whirred as Diamond and I maneuvered swiftly through our clientele.

I currently have a very important client sitting in my chair.

Big money!

A nice, clean, good body gyal!

I reached out to her on IG last week, asking if she was interested in collaborating together.

One thing led to another, and now we're here.

"So him juss deal wid yuh suh? Not even likkle warning" Amina questions jokingly, clearly amused and entertained by the current story.

"Warning? No sah ah bay bedroom bully fucking him gwaan wid" Diamond responds, moving to grab a nail drill from one of her drawers.

Her client gasps, letting out a small chuckle of disbelief after she's contained herself.

"Murda! Ah suh man fi stay still, doh waan nuh weak jelly back" Amina replies in agreement, clapping her hands as she laughed.

I was currently installing a lace-front wig for her, we had just finished washing and blowdrying her hair, and we were about to get started on the braid down.

"If mi nah limp come yasso di day after, him nay dweet right" Diamond proclaims, shrugging her shoulders as as she pushed out her bottom lip.

Ah cyaa Jodie one gyal pickney dis.

She shifts her attention back to the client in front of her.

"Mi like when mi man gentle, ah soft treatment only fi di dolly" the client exclaims, sticking out her tongue.

"Weh gentle ah guh? Ah rough ride mi seh" Diamond protests, shaking her head from left to right.

"Weh Rajah sing seh?" Amina questions, pulling out her phone quickly.

"Hate Yo" by RajahWild comes through her speakers.

"Ah mi fi fuck yuh till yuh pain up" Diamond sings out.