epilogue

"Blu..."

"Maze,"

"Come on," she grabbed his wrist.

"I'm not following you up."

"No one even uses that restroom, like ever. I pinky promise. It's either there or the janitor's closet which has bad lighting and you know I like to watch you stretch me out."

Blu looked over his shoulder as if someone in the Red Room was paying them enough attention to have overheard Maze.

It was crowded as per usual, a few of the new girls had put together an impressive routine, bottle service was coming in hot and it was still about an hour before Maze's set. Blu bit his cheek, looking down at her with eyes that said he didn't need much convincing.

This had become the new norm, going at it like bunnies anytime and anywhere just as long as there was enough privacy that they probably wouldn't be interrupted. Of course, the risk was always there which only made the scenario more thrilling.

He looked back again, for the novelty of it, for the thought of an excuse because the odds of getting caught by someone they knew were definitely in their favor.

Blu lifted his eyebrows. "You're addicted."

She pushed up against him, her back to his front, taunting and persuading all at once. His hand wrapped around her throat before he kissed her there. Maze hummed her approval.

"I am. But you are, too." She smiled.

"Not wrong about that."

"So let's go. You always think we'll get caught and we never do."

"Nah... Remember that time when I had to pullover?"

"On the side of the road? You kept jerking the steering wheel."

"You were trying to kill us."

"No more head on the highway...For what it was worth, it was hella exciting."

"For you."

"Please, you loved it."

"When I finally got on the side of the road, of course."

Maze laughed. "That officer thought we had car trouble until he saw your face. It was so red,"

"And you were smirking. He took my license and registration and you went right back at it..."

"I get down, I don't play."

Blu laughed, "Don't I know it,"

She faced him, standing on her tiptoes to bring his earlobe between her teeth. "Is that a gun? Or are you just happy to see me."

"It's a gun alright,"

"Prove it. Give me a couple rounds. Load me up."

He looked her in the eye then back to the club which seemed to be getting more and more crowded by the second. "Where is this bathroom again?"

.

Before they could get through the door good enough, Blu picked Maze up and kissed the underside of her jaw, wet kisses on her neck that made her feel woozy with how much she needed him.

Kisses on the lips that robbed each other of breath. Lingering touches.

He started to walk down the corridor with her legs around his waist, planning to prop her up against the sink she hoped, but when his steps slowed and he hesitated, coming to a full stop, Maze knew they had company.

She heard a throat clear.

Blu set her down and rubbed his neck after, unsure if he should walk back out with Maze in tow to prevent the two girls from fighting each other again.