27

"Alright the competition is pretty steep from what I can tell but I'm only concerned with my boy's exhibit. So where is it?" Babs looked around, hands pressed together in excitement before she got a good whiff of Blu. She took a step back. "Damn, bro, you wearing perfume now? I mean you smell delectable and all but... it's lowkey reminding me of Maze."

She was the first to enter, five minutes before the actual doors opened, thanks to Honey once again.

Babs' eyes roamed the interior in appreciation, giving a contemplative nod. "Yeah, your art definitely belongs in this place. It's nice as fuck here." Then she noticed the silence coming from Blu and the faraway look in his eyes like he was having a whole dialogue mentally that she wasn't invited to. Blu bit the inside of his cheek.

Babs snapped her fingers curtly and perhaps a little too close to his face. "Hello? You in there?"

"Of course."

"You good?" She asked, wondering if his nerves were already getting the best of him. It didn't quite seem like nervousness though. He actually seemed happy.

"Yeah?"

She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "You high?"

"Nah," he laughed.

"You're high as fuck, ain't you?"

"Swear to god, I'm not."

Before she had the chance to argue with him, Maze made her way over quite awkwardly, donned in a dress that was as sexy as it was elegant, with this Look on her face.

When Babs turned back to Blu, he stared Maze up and down, bold as hell, and licked his lips. She could physically see the blush on Maze's face.

Huh?

"Hi Babs," she said, voice a little hoarse and her eyes never leaving his. "Blu."

Then they were both eyeing each other down like Babs had disappeared somewhere between Maze saying hi to her and then hi to Blu.

While Babs stood there dumbfounded, Maze took it upon herself to brush the shoulders of Blu's dress shirt off very slowly before slicking back a stubborn wave at the nape of his neck. Close enough that she was standing directly between his legs and Blu had this cocky smile on his face, bottom lip tucked between his teeth while she groomed him.

"Getting me right?"

"Returning the favor...There," she stepped back but not too far, "you look so good."

Babs scratched her temple. "Am I- am I missing something?"

Because Blu acting unusual wasn't so odd but a two for two? The both of them? She had to admit neither of them smelt like weed and Maze was coming from the bathroom so the only way they'd behave like this is if- wait a minute. Maze walking funny, Blu grinning like a loon, they smelt like one another... she brought a hand over her mouth that dropped by her side. Babs gasped.

"No fucking way."

Blu just rubbed the back of his neck and smiled with teeth.

"You're shitting me. Say sike right now."

He laughed.

"Wait a minute, y'all were arguing, when would y'all have time to..." Babs shook her head in disbelief, adding it all up in her head. "You did all of that, just now? Before the show?" Their deafening silence was the only confirmation she needed. "Maaaannnn....y'all freaky as hell!"

Maze covered her face, giggling shyly. "I don't know, I just couldn't wait anymore,"

"And Blu? What's your excuse?" Babs asked