A night to remember

Destiny

Destiny felt a bit nervous when they pulled up outside of Tye's crib. She didn't know what to expect, but was happy to see that he lived in a nice neighborhood. His place wasn't bad looking either. It was nothing too fancy, just a two bedroom bungalow in Summer hill. The outside looked really nice and had a pretty big backyard. Destiny was hoping that he wasn't the type to be stunting when he really lived in his mother's basement because that would be a huge turn off. Though it made her a bit hypocritical. Destiny was twenty two years old and still lived with her mother. However it wasn't something she would tolerate from any men she chose to deal with.

At first Destiny didn't believe Tye stayed there alone because of how clean the place was. Over the years she had come across a few bachelor pads and they were always in disarray. Nothing was ever in its rightful place. Tye's crib was the total opposite. Destiny was almost positive a woman had been living there with him. If her thoughts were correct, it meant that 'homegirl didn't have any style. His house may have been clean but it was plain as hell. The walls were empty and free of decorations. The color scheme was very off-putting and the living room couches didn't match one another. Still, Destiny could see that it had potential. A little bit of TLC could do the place some good. She could only imagine how she would have decked it out if she was living there.

Tye and Destiny tried to Netflix and chill, but the two of them couldn't seem to keep their hands, lips and other body parts to themselves long enough to sit through an entire movie. They ended up fooling around on the couch until the movie ended up watching them. Destiny was trying her best to keep her legs closed. She didn't want to take things any further than kissing and a little bit of touching. Then somehow her left tiddy ended up in Tye's mouth. The more his tongue swirled around her Hershey kiss nipples the hornier Destiny became. He was smooth as fuck because she didn't even remember him lifting up her shirt. It was like she blinked and her shirt was gone like a magic trick. Houdini ass nigga. Destiny wasn't a novice to this. She had left the club with men a few times before. Every time had started out good but ended on a sour note. Believing lies and broken promises ended up being her downfall. Destiny never realized it until it was too late. Reality always seemed to smack her in the face after she had given up the goods. This time she was determined to play her cards right because she really liked Tyrone. Destiny didn't want him thinking that she was easy, even though she had been in the past.

As Tye laid between Destiny's legs on the couch their lips touched, causing Destiny to feel tingles all over her body. However there was no softness to the way that he kissed her. His kisses felt rough and aggressive but still somehow managed to trigger sexual desire out of her. She felt his hands roaming all over her body as he grinded himself against her. Destiny could slowly feel her restraint slipping away with every thrust. Minus their shoes, they were both still fully clothed but the feeling of him rubbing against her felt so damn good. Destiny was beginning to wonder what the real thing with him would feel like. She could tell from the bulge in his jeans that he was working with something. Destiny was trying her best not to give in to temptation. He wasn't making it an easy task for her. Tye reached under Destiny's skirt in an attempt to remove her panties, but Destiny stopped him with a palm to his chest.

"What's up?" Tye asked with a confused look on his face. " I thought we were vibing. Why are you stopping me?"

" We are but I'm not trying to get down like that tonight" Destiny replied.

Tye smacked his lips."Man, you're on some little girl shit right now"

Destiny looked shocked by his boorish comment. " You can call it whatever you want, but ya' ass still ain't getting none. Im not looking for a one night stand and that's exactly what will happen if I-"