The Club

The club

It seemed like everybody in the " A" had come out. There were luxury whips lined up outside for what seemed like blocks. Everything from s550 Mustangs, Rolls Royces, Benz, to Maybachs, were on the scene. Hundreds of people covered the side walks and streets all dressed up in their best attire. It looked more like a car show than anything, making outside of the club just as eventful as the inside. The line to get in was outrageous. Kenya was glad she wasn't one of the people who had to wait in it. A few minutes standing in that line in six inch heels would have killed her feet worse than dancing ever could. She knew parking would be a hassle, so they all chose to ride in one car, picking Nia as their driver for the night. She wasn't happy about it at first but ended up going along with it. Truth is they had chosen Nia because she was the one who knew how to handle her liquor the best out of the trio.

When they arrived a valet parked Nia's car and they were escorted inside bypassing security and funny stairs from party goers who were held up in line. Nia, Kenya, and Destiny remained silent while others griped about them receiving special treatment. They didn't utter a word to defend themselves because there was no need to. What is understood doesn't need to be explained. Inside the club there were people everywhere. Some were even standing on top of the furniture as they danced and sang along to the music booming through the system. The DJ was on fire. He kept people on their feet, spinning all of the latest hits. Nia, Destiny and Kenya were having a good time as they sipped on glasses of Moet in their section. They were all dressed to impress in top designer threads making them stand out amongst the other women there.

For the moment Kenya had forgotten all about her troubles. She was too busy having the time of her life. It had been a little over a year since she's been out. Kenya was thinking she should have done it sooner. It felt liberating to finally get out of the house, let her hair down and enjoy herself. She wasn't worrying about cooking, cleaning or chasing behind bad ass toddlers all day. Kenya wasn't thinking about Aaron and his bullshit either. For once things were all about her and that was enough cause for a celebration in her eyes. Kenya's ass had barely touched a seat since they had arrived. She had been dancing nonstop. Her feet felt like they were on fire. She decided to sit down and rest them. That idea was quickly nixed when the DJ mixed in Meek Mills dreams and nightmares. Just like that Kenya was back on her feet with her glass in hand, really letting loose. Hands to her ankles. Ass to the ceiling. Tongue out, as she twerked on an imaginary person. Nia and Destiny were right there next to her, taking turns slapping her voluptuous ass and cheering her on.

Nia, Kenya and Destiny were looking good, and acting bad. They were catching the attention of nearly every man around them. Destiny the youngest and only single one of the trio was basking in the glory of all the attention they were getting. Now it was her turn to show her ass. Literally. Destiny traded places with Kenya. She bent over in her short black mini skirt and started twerking. Nia who wasn't really good at dancing always played the best hype man. The men had been eyeing them heavily as they turned up in their section. Destiny's little show had one of them so smitten that he sent over another bottle of their drink of choice.

Suddenly the DJ grabbed the mic putting a breaf hold to their partying "Oh shit y'all we got them Money Bag Guy's in the building!" He announced, causing the entire club to get even louder. Almost instantly the music switched to a track by M-Ticket. He was one of the most popular artists of their crew. The smile on his face couldn't be hidden as he saluted the DJ with two fingers to the forehead, never breaking his stride in the process. Dreads swinging with every step he took.

The Money Bag Crew were a group of artists that were signed to the same record label. Currently they were running the music game. You couldn't turn on the radio without hearing one of their artists on most of the songs being played. As a whole their line up of talent was undeniable. Individually each artist could hold their own as well. Similar to how the group wu-tang was in their prime. They had some of the best lyricists in the rap game. M-ticket was a fan favorite because he was like a lyrical beast whenever he was on a track. The way he spit his bars and recited metaphors often kept people on their toes, because If you didn't pay attention you'll miss something and his bars would fly right over your head.