The Black Swan

Okay I is back 😃

I didn't eat though since I can wait till later

Sorry if this may be short but hope y'all enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

Felix and Y/n were walking towards the workshop that Victor and Madi worked in. (I think that's his name. I'm not sure since google is a bit useless to me atm)

They entered the room making the two turn away from a pair of wings and see them. Y/n immediately went to Victor and hugged him. ''Victor!'' He almost fell but he hugged her back. ''Oh goodness!- Y/n! Where have you been? I barely seen you.'' They pulled away and Y/n had a guilty look. ''I know, I'm sorry. Had to practice for tonight.''

(They have a brother-sister bond to remind y'all who forgot)

Felix walked up to the two. ''I got into the Black Swan.'' Victor looked at him shocked. ''Really?! Awesome!'' ''And we want you to be there.'' Felix continued.

''Really? Will they allow me?'' Y/n slightly face palmed. ''Of course they will. Everyone's seeing it. Madi can come too.'' (Of course we ain't leaving my boy out)

''Awesome! Does that mean I would need to buy something fancy? This is gonna be awesome!'' He walked towards the door as Y/n and Felix watched him rant before he started talking with his tongue out and his eyes crosseyed.

''Uhh Victor?'' Y/n looked worried as Felix looked weirded out. ''You are so weird.'' He then fell before Regine walked into view with Camille following, worried about the two, and Victor a bit since his mother did just wack him in the head.

''You can not help him.'' The two gasped and Felix slightly pushed Y/n behind him. Regine walked closer while pointing the wrench at Felix. ''First, you deceive my son, then you take his identity, now you try and take our honor?'' Felix and Y/n backed away from her as Camille tried to stop his mother.

''And our future?'' She raised the wrench to try and hit Felix but he ran with Y/n next to him. ''Mother stop!'' Camille followed after them and try to stop Regine from hurting Felix and possibly Y/n. (Babe has a heart 🥺)

Felix and Y/n ran out of the workshop as Regine continued accusing Felix of taking Camille's spot. She threw the wrench at Felix, missing since it hit the wood of the stairs as Felix and Y/n ran.

Camille grabbed Regine's arm. ''Mother, you scared them. Stop!'' Regine didn't seem to care about her sons words and continue after the two.

---

Meanwhile, at the opera, everyone was getting ready for the Black Swan as Louis was peaking behind the curtain for any sign of Felix and Y/n. ''Last time he was late, it did not end well.'' Odette walked towards him worried. 

''No sign of Y/n either..'' They both started to get worried. Not about the show but about the two. (Why tf weren't they together before like bruh 😭 they're perfect for eachother 🥺)

---

Felix and Y/n continued running before stopping to catch their breath. They looked up and saw the statue of liberty in front of them. They stared at it before turning and seeing Regine with a hammer this time. A mallet to be exact. 

They both gasped and went towards the ladder, quickly climbing. Unfortunately, Regine grabbed Y/n and pulled her to the ground before she went onto the lift to continue after Felix.

''Y/n!'' He looked at Y/n who immediately stood up. ''I'm fine! Keep climbing!'' Felix did as she said as Y/n ran back to the workshop, having an idea.

Regine started hitting the ladder with the mallet, making Felix almost fall but he continued climbing.