Oh No......

Drama here??????? Yes, Yes there is

ENJOY

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Regine was at her window as she watched Victor walk away and smirked. Her son was excepted, it was taken by the orphan boy. She walked to her door and walked to a room Y/n was cleaning in and walked in.

''Miss Le Haut.'' She greeted and stood up as the older woman held a smirk. ''Did your orphan friend take my sons place.'' She said making Y/ns eyes widen. 'She knows......... Felix, you idiot. What did you do...' She said in her thoughts and tried to find a lie but sighed with her shoulders slumping before looking at the woman.

---

Felix was running up the stairs excited. Ever since he danced at the bar that night, Louis had saw him and complimented him. He was definitely excited that he wasn't kicked out, he was able to dance with Y/n now, if she beat Nora, which she will. (No hate on Nora, just going with the plot.)

Or so he thought. Instead of seeing just Louis, he saw Camille, Regine, the guy from before and........................................... Y/n.

''I want him put in prison.'' Regine said pointing to him as Camille glared at him and Y/n avoided eye contact.

''He stole my line, my future, my name and I want it back!'' Camille said as he glared at Louis and pulled Y/n closer to him who still looked at the ground.

''What is your name?'' Louis asked. He sighed and answered, ''My name is Felix Le Bras. I come from an orphanage in Britiney. I didn't mean to hurt Camille, I just wanted to be at the opera and- I'm sorry.'' Felix said as Odette entered the room.

''You traitor, you knew about this. You stabbed me in the back, you are sacked-'' Regine started before Louis slammed his cane on the floor to silence her. ''Silence. Like it, or lump it, here is my deal.'' He turned to Camille. ''Mr. Le Haut, you may enter the class starting tomorrow. And you will also be apart of the auditions for the Swan Lake.'' Camille and Regine smirked at that.

''But I want to be clear, if you sack madame Odette I will sack Camille.'' He said sternly, (He in looovvvveeeeee 😏😏😏😏) he walked up to Felix. ''You, you made a terrible start to the classes, and you have lied and cheated to be here.'' Felix looked down as Odette put her hand on his shoulder as Y/n prayed he wouldn't be sent away.

''But you have also shown great promise. You have worked hard and shown dedication. You must have a good teacher.'' He said and glanced at Odette before continuing. ''So you may also stay in the auditions. If you get part in the Swan Lake fair and square, you may become a (whatever word he said) too.'' Felix looked up and smiled slightly. ''If you fail the audition then you must leave the opera, is that clear?'' He said as Felix gasped a bit but mumbled a yes with a smile.

''Is that also clear to you Madam, sir?'' He said to Regine and Camille. Y/n made a quiet sigh in relief and smiled at Felix. ''Clear.'' Regine said.

''Then, Felix Le Bras from Britiney, your future at the opera is in your hands.'' He said walked out as Odette watched him and smiled at Felix who also smiled and his hand was grabbed by Y/n who walked out with them.

---

Louis was watching Odette sweep the stage as she swayed a bit. Felix and Y/n walked in and watched her. ''She even makes sweeping look graceful.'' He said as Y/n and Felix continued to watch her. ''She was a good dancer wasn't she.'' Felix said.

''Not just a good dancer, but the best of her generation.'' He said as Odette twirled. ''But then there was a fire on stage.'' He said making Odette look at the three and make eye contact with Louis.

They looked at eachother before he walked away as Felix went to thank the woman. Y/n than followed Louis wanting to talk to him. 

She caught up to him and walked next to him when he didn't say anything. ''You love her don't you.'' She more stated than said. ''I can tell by the way you look at her.'' They both stopped walking as she looked up at him.

''I do. Who wouldn't?'' He said with a smile. ''You have experience?'' He teased a bit making Y/n become a bit flustered. ''Uh- well- no but I have seen how the caretaker looks at mother back at the orphanage. So I can tell.'' Y/n explained while she thought about Camille and Felix a bit.

Louis smiled and turned his body to fully face her. ''You are a great dancer and friend. I can see that.'' He said while Y/n smiled and beamed a bit.

She felt a certain feeling that almost made her cry.(am I the only one who cries whenever someone says they're proud of me? Probably not but idc cause it's life)

''Thank you. You're a nice instructor, when someone behaves at least.'' She laughed a bit, along with him.

''I got to go. See you for next class.'' Y/n waved bye to him and ran back to Felix and Odette.

________________________________________________________________________________

For the past few days, Felix had tried hard to make sure he got the part and not Camille. Odette talked to him about how Camille is and what he gains and lacks. Y/n had practiced with him but didn't have much pressure with it.

She pitied both boys since they trained hard and long hours to get the part. She wanted to help them both, but Regine was making Camille train day and night as Felix practised and trained continuously.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was finally the day of the final two of the Swan Lake. Y/n and Nora competed along with Camille and Felix.

They stopped and stood straight as Louis walked forward towards them. That day was the elimination between Y/n and Nora. ''The one who will be leaving us today. I'm afraid it's the end of the road for you Miss Nora.'' Nora looked around confused before realizing.

''What road? Oh, I'm finished.'' She turned to Y/n and hugged her who was surprised but hugged back. ''You're awesome.'' She said and walked to the door as Y/n stood proudly with a happy smile and walked to where Rosita stood who smiled at her.

''Camille and Felix, tomorrow morning at 8 am we will know which one of you will have the honor of being Siegfried in the Swan Lake with Rosita and Y/n.''

Y/n looked at the two who also looked at her before returning their attention to Louis. ''I could only advise you to give everything gentlemen.'' He said before walking out along with Rosita and Y/n. But she stood near the door and listened in.

''You've made progress, dirty little rat. But tomorrow, I 'm going to be the chosen one.'' Camille said sternly to Felix who looked at him unfazed. Y/n pulled her head away from the door slightly surprised. 'Has he been this rude to Felix? I don't know what to say.' 

She returned her attention back to their conversation. ''We'll see.'' Felix replied. ''You can work as hard as you like, you can train 24 hours a day, but you will always be nothing.'' Camille spat.

Y/n now stood straight up with a look of disbelief. 'What?!?! I am basically the same person as Felix and I was never treated like this from him!' Y/n backed away from the door and walked away a bit hurt.

'Was him being nice to me just an act? Did he really mean what he said before? The complements? The gentle words? All a lie?' She walked down the hall in her thoughts.