Training + Secret meeting

I'm back and I'm gonna work on this book as much as possible cause I wanna start another book for my wife's and I's ideas cause we are that awesome

ENJOY

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Felix had told Y/n about how Victor was now friends with an inventor and such while Y/n said she was cleaning. She didn't bring up the part where Camille had watched her dance to his request since it felt like a secret to between her and him.

She just hopes Felix's secret won't last long. The next day Odette was teaching Felix some more on the 5 positions with Y/ns help. ''These five positions form the bases of everything.'' Odette told the two and instructed them to do the positions again. Y/n did them with ease as Felix breathed heavily a bit.

''It's when you get tired, you start to progress.'' Odette said as Felix breathed heavily still with Y/n breathing normally. ''You, were a dancer. Weren't you?'' He said/asked. ''No more questions.'' Odette told him while putting her cane in his face making back up and fall.

---

Felix and Y/n were rolling on barrels as Felix was struggling to putting up towels and Y/n was just standing and slightly rolling on hers.

''To reach, you might need to stand on your points.'' Odette said when Felix was able to stand still but he couldn't reach. ''You need to feel the balance.'' She said as Felix fell. She sighed and looked to Y/n who stood up on her tips with a bit of struggle but was able to stand still making Odette smile.

---

Odette was massaging Felix's foot since he wasn't flexible. ''Your toes must be as flexible as willow and hard as rock.'' Odette looked up to see Felix asleep, so she bent his toe making him gasp and fall backwards before standing up quickly and going into first position.

Odette looked at Y/n who has stretching with her eyes closed in a splits before moving her leg next to her other one and bend to her knees.

---

Felix was cleaning the mirror with his hands but Odette instructed him to use his feet. ''You were a dancer weren't you.'' He groaned out at Odette started to hold his leg up. ''Of course I  was a dancer Sherlock Holmes.'' She answered and letting Felix's foot go making him fall backwards.

 ---

Y/n was with Camille as Odette continued to teach Felix. She was showing Camille how to stretch properly for more flexibility. He listened carefully and did as she instructed. ''You would be an amazing dancing teacher.'' He said to her making her blush and smile as he smiled back.

---

''Try introducing your left foot to your right foot. See if they can get along one day.'' Louis scolded a girl next to Felix who sighed in relief as Y/n smiled knowing he was getting better.

---

Y/n and Felix cleaned the floor together while dancing twirling before he accidentally got to close to Y/n and bumped into her. He caught her by her waist with one arm as her one hand was to her chest ass the other held his shoulder. They blushed and sheepishly smiled and laughed a little while looking at eachother.

---

The boy behind Felix was the one to go home as Felix looked at Y/n and smiled who smiled back. Y/n noticed Rudy was watching them and her smile slightly faded but it returned when Felix grabbed her hand and walked out of the room together.

---

Felix was practicing on a barrel again as Y/n danced next to a stretching Camille who watched her with what seemed to be a dreamy look. 'She's so beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the black swan.' He thought as he continued to watch Y/n.

---

Y/n, Nora, another boy, and Felix were the last of the people who weren't sent home. Y/n smiled at Felix who smiled back.

--

Odette was outside with Felix as Y/n was with Camille again. ''So you got in right?'' He asked her as she cleaned his window. ''Yes. I'm the best girls at training. In Louis's words at least.'' She replied as he nodded.

''So is there a letter of when I should come?'' He asked making Y/n pause and realize. 'Oh no, Felix took his spot, he's gonna hate me if I say Felix took it. I have to pretend I don't know. I'm sorry Camille.' She mentally told herself.

''Not that I know of. Maybe your mother could check in?'' Y/n said making up her mind. ''Oh, well maybe that's a good idea.'' He said and smiled at her back before walking up behind her and hugging her. Her eyes widened and blushed as his head rested on her shoulder and his arms around her waist and stomach. 

''You know, you're one of my bestest friends right?'' He said as she looked him in the reflection of the window. ''I am?'' She asked while stopping her cleaning. ''Mother had said that I shouldn't need friends, and I should focus on training. But she likes you and I'm glad.'' He said as Y/n put her hands on his arms in a type of hug.

''Well, I'm glad you think of me as that. I do too.'' She said as she leaned her head against his as her closed and smiled, him doing the same. 'Beat that rat.' Camille thought as he enjoyed the moment with Y/n in his arms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Loved making this and I'm gonna enjoy the next one. hope you enjoyed

BYE