DANCE OFF!!

God this is gonna be intense as hell to write 😭😭

Also I just watched all of Ginger snaps movies for the third time and now I'm tempted to write a fanfic cause my ass is gay as hell for Brigitte😃😃

Enjoy 

P.S. I'm just gonna write the lyrics cause it's gonna be hard to write the whole dance scene but Imma try in some parts. Hope you understand

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

It's time for me to take it

I'm the boss right now 

Not gonna fake it 

Not when you go down 

'Cause this is my game

and you better come to play

Camille slightly huffed when Felix kicked towards him, making him have to back away to not get hit. 

I used to hold my freak back,
Now I'm letting go

I make my own choice

The boys were unaware that Nora had saw them and only thought of one thing as she ran to tell the others in the hall.

Bitch I run the show. 

''DANCE OOOFFFF!!!'' (I know she said battle in the movie but I no care and it makes sense. so shush)

So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave. 

Everyone gasped and all the boys and girls immediately wanted to watch. Y/n face palmed knowing who were fighting. Camille and Felix. 

She hates and loves those two but man they need to get along. 

Uh, huh, huh

So you say I'm complicated 

The two boys leaped off the stage while glaring at eachother before they landed next to eachother, on the seats slightly panting. 

That I must be out my mind

But you've had me underrated

Rated, Rated

Camille pulled Felix's hair, slightly throwing him behind, making Felix fall. He got up and glared at Camille who only chuckled.

Uh, huh, huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident?

Felix stood up and growled in Camille's face, who only had an amused look.

Uh, huh, huh
What's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?
Uh. huh, huh

The two simultaneously twirled into the hall before Camille pushed Felix, making him fall in front over everyone as they all gasped.

Felix looked up and saw Louis, Odette, Y/n, Nora, and Damien. They all looked at him worried. Y/n was about to go make sure he was okay but Louis held her back gently. He knew Felix will get up and finish this dance off. 

Felix looked at her with a look saying he was fine before looking to Odette. ''You can do it.'' She whispered to him making him pause and start to get up. 

Once he stood up, he looked at Camille who looked at him surprised. Felux with some twirls, getting ready to leap down the small flight of stairs, Camille quickly following before they landed on their feet, facing eachother. 

Camille was slightly breathing heavily while Felix didn't seem to break a sweat. They then turned around, Felix glancing at Y/n, Odette, and Louis who only smiled at him. 

He winked at them. (Mainly Y/n cause I need y'all to blush and feel special. Cause you are and don't say shit that you aren't 😍😍) 

They both started tip toeing backwards, Felix knowing exactly what he was doing and Camille.. not so much knowing what's happening.

Camille glanced back and saw the long drop of stairs and silently. The two turned but Felix was the only one who leaped while Camille stopped and gained his balance with the help of Y/n who grabbed his arm and held him up straight.

Everyone watched Felix spin with this knees bend before he stretched his legs out, his arms over his head with such focus and confidence on his face. 

Everyone watched amazed as he landed on his feet, slightly having to be towards the ground but staying up on one foot and his toes. 

Everyone cheered and clapped in amazement at what he did. He stood up fully before being attacked in a hug by Y/n. He hugged back with a smile and slightly twirled her. 

They two stopped hugging as Odette, Louis, and Camille walked down the stairs. ''Impressive gentlemen.'' Louis started as Camille walked to stand beside Felix while Y/n went to stand next to Odette. 

''But let me ask you both an important question... Why do you dance?'' Louis asked seriously. Camille started first. ''I dance because.. I dance because...'' Camille slightly looked down, not knowing his own answer to why he dances. ''Because... My mother makes me..'' 

Louis then turned to Felix for his answer on why he dances. ~'Because it's always been a part of my life. It was there with my mom when I was a baby. And it's here now thanks to Odette and Y/n.'' Odette smiled at Felix as Y/n did the same with a blush on her face as Felix continues.

''It allows me to live. To be myself.'' Camille looked at him with amazement at Felix's passion. He looked at Y/n who nodded, knowing what he was about to say. ''He should dance.'' 

Felix looked at Camille surprised, who only smiled slightly before looking away. ''That was very honest Mr. Le haut. And brave. You have a future in the opera if you wish it.'' Camille smiled at Louis' words, at least he has a chance to continue dancing. 

''Felix. You, dance in the Black Swan.'' Everyone cheered for Felix who smiled. Camille then looked at Felix and outstretched his hand to him. ''Great job.'' Felix looked at him before Camille was bumped towards him, making them almost hug. 

They turned and saw Y/n, pretending to be innocent by looking away and holding a small smile. 

They slightly glared at her playfully before they both grabbed her and started tickling her. ''NO NOT THE TICKLING!'' They stopped for a moment and the three of them hugged eachother closely as everyone continued clapping and some of them 'awwing' at the sight.

Felix then let go of the two and hugged Odette who happily hugged him back. 

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man that was a lot to write.

Hope that this was worth the wait for y'all

will post the next chapter in a in a bit but I need to eat and do meh chores

Have a good day

BBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE