The Beginning

FIRST CHAPTER 🥳🥳 had this whole chapter planned and ready so hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

btw they are not 11 they are 14-15 just a heads up

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

A bell had rand loudly as a red haired boy and a h/c girl came into view. ''By bye orphanage.'' They boy said as he walked along the roof with the girl in tow.

''Felix, don't you think Victor would be mad when he finds out we're escaping without him?'' The girl asked Felix as they continued to walk. ''He won't find out. We will be fine Y/n.'' He reassured Y/n.

''Stop!'' A voice said making the two freeze realizing it was for the other orphanage kids. A brown haired boy looked up to see the two making Felix do a 'shush' motion.

He scoffed shaking his head. Y/n looked at his and mouthed 'I warned him' she nodded her head to Felix.

''You were saying?'' She teased the ginger. A man with a lazy eye went in Victors face, ''Where is Felix and Y/n?'' Victor looked at the roof then the man ''Well sir, I don't know.'' Victor answered looking to the roof again.

Felix and Y/n crouched down so they don't get caught but Felix fell dragging Y/n with him. The man looked to the roof to see nothing before looking at Victor again.

''Go get Felix and Y/n.'' Victor tried to stall the man a bit longer, ''You know I'm having a little trouble of which direction-'' ''NOW!''

---

Victor walked up stairs towards the bell tower whistling to himself. Though when he got to the top he banged his head on the bell. ''Ouch.'' He mumbled before seeing a boot and a hand pull themself to reveal Y/n got back up.

She saw Victor and laughed nervously. ''Hey Victor can you uh, help me?'' Victor looked down to see Felix hanging upside down.

---

Y/n, Felix, and Victor where in the dining area putting plates and silver wear in the sink. ''Stop.'' Felix suddenly said. ''Victor come on, stop doing your grumpy face.'' y/n said stacking plates from the table.

''I'm not.'' He defended turning to the two. ''Just a little hurt that you were, oh I don't know, escaping without me.'' He said.

''Escaping?'' Felix asked, ''Us?'' he did a little tap dance and pulled Y/n onto the table making her laugh when he twirled and dipped her when she stood with him. ''No, we were just looking at the spectacular view.'' He lied but made sure Victor didn't know.

''Uh, because you know you wouldn't last more then 5 minutes out their without me.'' Victor responded. Felix scoffed hitting a plate with his foot to his fand before throwing to Victor, almost making him fall and Y/n laughing at it.

''Don't start you know how this ends.'' Victor begged. ''We all arrived at the same time and we will escape at the same time. I promise.'' Felix promised as Victor just went with it.

''Hey Victor. Hiyah!'' Felix threw two plates at Victor, successfully catching them as he sighed. ''Oh no. Here we go.'' He said with a look of despair. ''It's just a bit of fun, how bad is that?'' Y/n teased as Felix danced around.

Y/n was able to catch the plates that Felix threw landing on her toes and twirling in the air as she caught them. Victor somehow catching a plate with his mouth.

The man from before opened the dining room door from hearing the commotion and got a plate smashed onto his head from Felix throwing it in the air as other plates fell and smashed from falling off the table.