Classes

I AM FINALLY POSTING ON THIS CAUSE MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN SHITTY AND I HAD WAY TO MUCH SHIT ON IT BUT IT IS FIXED NOW

________________________________________________________________________________

Felix's POV (weren't expecting that now were ya)

I was walking to Y/n surprised she was here. ''What are you doing here?!'' She whispered yelled to me. ''I snuck in.'' I whispered back.

''Are you kidding me Felix?!'' She whispered yelled again making a girl next to use who was stretching backwards. ''Felix?'' She asked standing up straight.

''Uh- no um, I'm very uhh-'' I tried to improvise about her not knowing my real name. ''He's friendly, my ever so friendly best friend.'' Y/n replied sheepishly making me nod with her.

''And my name is Camille!'' I blurted out, now Y/n is gonna be mad oops- ''Ok, I'm Nora, but everyone call me Nora.'' She said. (I love her I swear she is so funny I had to keep her gender)

I looked at her nodding confused as Y/n smiled nervously. ''That's the name that goes with my face.'' She said before laughing. ''Hey you should warm up.'' She said before walking away.

''Warm up?'' I just rubbed my arms for warmth, it is chilly in here. I hear Y/n laugh at me making me blush. ''What?'' She was about to speak before a boy in front of me was looking at my shoes that I decided to tie around my legs. ''Oh my.'' 

''I'm assuming you're new my darling?'' He asked. (He gay? .............Yes  ...........Yes he is...... IT FITS HIM OKAY DON'T JUDGE)

''You can tell that because?'' I asked before the door opens making everyone get up and stand next to a barre. (Had a mistake here but it's fixed)

I noticed I was the only one standing away and immediately stood behind Y/n. ''Who is that?'' I asked making the boy from earlier scoff at me. ''You're joking right?'' He asked from behind me. ''Sorry Damien, he's kinda new to this.'' She said to him. So his name is Damien, ok that's two people I now know.

''That's Louis Merante. I met him earlier when Miss Regine brought me here.'' Y/n responded saying his. Wait- that witch brought her here? Why?

''He's a ballet master, world famous choreographer, the man who performed the most turance in a single solo. Over 100 I believe I heard.'' Y/n said making me nod in understanding.

''187 in total and right after he vomited.'' Nora said with a weird voice at the end making me look at her weird along with Y/n.

________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's short but I got to o other shit sooooooooooooooooooooooo. BBBYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee