He lost his spirit...... Or did he?

I is so sorry I didn't make shit 😭😭😭😭😭

I've been so busy with school and my mom is pissed at me cause I forgot to write in books I had to do for school so my bad 😭😭😭

So I'm going to write today as I wait for my brothers slow ass to finish making waffles

ENJOY

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

Felix was in the cafeteria sweeping the floor gloomily. He really wasn't himself anymore. Luteau and Mother Superior were watching the once joyful boy, become the sad one.

Luteau was sad for him as Mother Superior also had a sad look. ''He's lost his spirit.'' He said before Mother superior shushed him while looking away. But she tried to stay strong. ''Pul yourself together you big fool.'' She then walked away as Luteau looked back at Felix.

Felix was putting a stack of plates on a table before noticing a familiar chicken come up to him. He sat on the bench as the chicken joined him. ''I know. I miss them too.'' He started petting the chicken as it clucked softly.

---

It was now nighttime and everyone was asleep. Felix was looked at a candle beside his bed as he slowly fell asleep. 

Once again, it was the same dream with his music box, but this time, it was different.

The music box fell down from the sky and into a meadow and into a womans hand. She had red hair, a dress, and holding a baby in her arm with the music box in her other hand. 

(Not part of the story but have y'all had chicken and waffles? Weird combination but it don't taste bad)

The woman was twirling around with the baby as she threw the music box in the air. The baby looked at the music box before closing his eyes, Felix opening his after a moment. 

He sat up in bed and felt something, he felt passion, inspiration. His feet had contact with the floor as he pulled out a box from under his bed. His ballet shoes.

He put them on and started doing stretches, the same one's Y/n used to do in the morning and during training. He practice his steps and positions. 

---

Felix was outside of the bell tower and breathed in before starting to walk on the roof. He leaped, twirled, moved swiftly, and started doing what he was meant to do. Dance.

Felix stopped and felt prepared. He knew what he had to do. Sneak out to Paris........... Again.

---

It was once again night with everyone asleep. Felix had his shoes off to make less noise as he passed Luteau's room. What he didn't know was he was waiting for him.

Luteau's room opened making Felix freeze and look at him. ''Okay, I was escaping, But it's stupid and you caught me. So big sorry to you and I'll just go back to the dorm.'' Felix tried to sound convincing as he watched Luteau walk closer to him. 

He then got ready to be grabbed but instead got a pat on the shoulder as the man walked past him. ''This way, quick.'' Felix looked confused and looked at the man before quickly following. 

---

The two were now on Luteau's motorcycle, on their way to Paris. Felix popped up to look ahead and whooped in excitement, loving the ride.

--- 

They made it by morning, Felix got off the motorcycle and gave Luteau his helmet back. ''Thank you.'' Luteau hummed with a smile as Felix went up the steps. He suddenly stopped and ran back to the man and gave him a hug.

Luteau was surprised but he hugged back and let him go. Felix then ran inside as Luteau wiped a happy tear from his eye.

---

Odette was cleaning the stage as Felix slowly went up to her from behind. She didn't notice him as she scrubbed the floor before she heard a familiar voice. ''Let me help you.''

She looked at him as she stopped scrubbing. ''You need me... I can clean... Squeaky clean is my middle name.'' He said sheepishly. The same words he said to Odette when they first met.  

''In fact... I need you. I want to stay with you.'' She gasped at him when he suddenly went up to her and hugged her. She hugged back though. She missed him and she knew Y/n would be happy to see him too. (Yes, I didn't forget Y/n.............. maybe)

---

Y/n still had no idea that Felix was back. She was depressed. Her best friend gone, her teacher fired and kicked out, training hard, and not as cheerful as ever.

She was happy that Camille was at least there to cheer her up a bit. They were practicing together for the Black Swan but Louis thought that Camille was too stiff and cold. Not enough emotion. Y/n also thought that but she didn't say anything. 

Y/n placed her hand on his shoulder to make him feel better as he was scolded by Louis. Camille smiled at her as he blushed, silently thanking her for the bit of comfort. 

Felix was watching as Y/n practiced gracefully and peacefully. Y/n looked to the seats and saw a familiar mop of red hair. She looked again and saw Felix. 'Felix!' She was happy she saw him again. He was back and here. She smiled to herself as she had her best friend back. 

She continued practice and finally it was a break. She waited till everyone was gone to run backstage and towards Felix.

''Felix!'' He turned and saw her. He smiled and caught her in her bear hug. She started slightly crying as she hugged him tightly. ''I thought I would never see you again.''

She pulled away from the hug and looked at him. He smiled and wiped her tears. ''I'm a tough cookie to get rid of.'' She laughed and they shared a hug again.

---

Y/n had to leave to talk to Nora and Damian for a bit. Felix was sweeping the stage, slightly twirling around before a familiar blonde grabbed his music box that he got back from Viktor.

''Give it back.'' He slightly growled at Camille. ''Silly me. I didn't throw it hard enough the first time.'' He tried to throw the music box but Felix grabbed his wrist and took back his music box.

''Don't make the same mistake.'' He put his music box in his pocket again as he walked away. ''Why are you leaving? Scared of being humiliated?'' Camille started stretching as Felix scoffed. 

''Looks like you need more training. You're no where near ready.'' Felix also started stretching and dropped the broom as they started circling eachother.

''I'm going to show you what a real dancer looks like.'' Camille cracked his neck. ''Are you sure about that?'' Felix mocked questioningly as he cracked his knuckles. ''Quiet!'' Camille snapped.

''Tonight these seats will be full. Paris will be looking at me and Y/n. Adoring us.'' He made sure to point his hand to himself.

''Y/n yes, but you? Maybe not.'' Felix slightly smirked. ''I already told you. You are nothing. You will always be nothing.'' They were both getting aggravated at eachother. Felix twirled towards Camille and got in his face. (Kiss?........... nah that's for Y/n- huh? I didn't say anything)

''Only one way to find out.'' Let the competition begin............................................

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

THAT'S IT

damn my fingers hurt now 😭😭

forgot what that felt like

hope you enjoyed though and have a good day 

BBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE