Rudy?+Training

hdeibcioebodnwowwef haven't been on here in a while but i'm back

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

''Merate hates me.'' Felix slumps as he walked with Y/n, Damien, and Nora. ''Don't say that. That's just this way.'' Damien comforted. ''No, He's right. He hates you.'' Nora interupted.

''If he could, he would smash your kneecaps with his cane.'' Nora laughed a bit after. ''Kinda not comforting.'' Y/n mumbled.

''I have no chance.'' Felix sighed. ''There's always a chance.'' Damien said. ''He's right. You just need practice. And you've never done Ballet.'' Y/n said wrapping an arm around his shoulder side hugging him as they walked. 

''Not always. Sometimes there isn't another chance at all.'' Nora was this time ignored. ''But I really want to stay here.'' Felix said desperately. ''Then you have 12 hours to work really hard, listen push yourself, and work some more.''

Damien listed as Felix gasped lightly when he noticed Odette. Y/n also noticed her and widened her eyes before letting out a yelp when she was pulled into the room behind them.

Felix closed the door when they noticed music playing and noticed a blonde boy leaping, and spinning everywhere.

Felix looked at him weirdly as Y/n stared with a confused face as it looked like he was dancing dramatically.

''Who is that?'' Felix asked as Damien and Nora entered the room. ''Rudy. From the all top boys class. Ho;der of the best cheek bones at the opera award.'' Damien said dreamily. (see... gay......... it fits him)

''I love him. He's so blonde and shiny.' Nora stared intensively at him. Rudy had landed right in front of them and flashed a smile making Nora and Damien make a purr sound? Idk.

Damien handed him a handkerchief when he stood. ''You two are new yes?'' He asked Felix and Y/n.

 ''Yes.'' Feliz responded and pushing Y/n slightly behind him. ''He's Camille and she's Y/n.'' Damien said not looking away from the blonde. (I typed blind on accident wtf 😭😭)

He laughed a bit, ''You have spirt Camille, but your dancing sucks.'' Felix glared when he turned to Y/n.

''You however, dance gracefully like swan in a lake my dear.'' Y/n smiled sheepishly. ''Thank you?'' He threw the handkerchief behind him and kissed her hand before walking out.

''Who does he think he is?'' Felix scoffed. ''He seems bratty.'' Y/n said before noticing Odette and freezing but Felix had not. ''Felix?'' He gasped. ''Y/n?'' She asked. ''I can explain perfectly why  I'm here.'' Y/n said but looked at Felix and looked down knowing he's busted.

''What are you doing here?'' She asked them both. Felix tried to find a reason. ''Miss Regine signed me up when she saw me dancing earlier yesterday. I promise it's the truth.'' Y/n answered honestly.

Odette looked at Felix but he had nothing. ''Look I can explain.'' Odette held her hand up to stop what he was gonna say. ''There is nothing to explain.'' She walked away with the broom she had.

Felix called out for her but she didn't listen and sighed making Y/n frown and lean on his shoulder, him leaning his head on hers.

---

The two walked hand in hand back to where Odette was staying. Felix sighed knowing he messed up. Y/n tried to comfort him by squeezing his hand and smiling at him but that didn't work.

Odette was cutting carrots as the two entered. Felix started to apologize as Odette replied with her losing her job because of him. Which could happen. They talked for a bit but Felix left and sat outside as Y/n stayed for a bit.