The night of Disaster

I'M BACK BISSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and ready to make more chapters

Sorry I was gone long, the vacation was longer then expected, I went to my dads and forgot my computer, had to get wattpad on my phone but that was a disaster cause how tf can you read on the app? (I read off of google normally since it's easier and the app may be better to read off of but my adhd and anxiety said ''No...... struggle'' so yea)

but here is a chapter as an apology. (I will also update on my other books)

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

3rd POV

Y/n was walking out of the changing rooms in her normal clothes with a sad expression. She still couldn't believe that Camille was this rude to her best friend this whole time

Unfortunately, the said male had came up to her. ''Y/n! Wait I want to talk to you.'' She let out a sigh and crossed her arms before facing him. ''What Camille?'' He stopped in front of her.

''I'm glad it's you being the black swan, I mean, you're an amazing dancer!'' Y/n's face softened a bit before shaking her head slightly. ''Really? I'm not just some nobody rat who was nothing?'' She said making Camille surprised.

''What? Who told you that?'' His mind was hoping she wasn't talking about his conversation with Felix.

''The one who said that to my bestfriend and calling him a rat cause he's an orphan should answer your question.'' She started to walk away as the blonde walked after her. ''Y/n, let me explain!''

She turned around with a mad expression. ''Explain? Oh, I already know. You just think you're better than him just because you've trained for years. Well guess what, he trained for days and weeks and is now as good as you. And don't forget that I'm an orphan too. So if he's a dirty rat, then so am I.'' Y/n sighed as Camille looked guilty. 

She started to walk away again but was grabbed gently by the arm. ''I- I didn't mean to upset you...... and him... It's just, mother wants best for me, and she wants me to be the best. So I'm trying to do that.'' He slightly explained.

''You're trying to be the best by being a bully? To my friend? Was.........'' Y/n was hesitant before continuing, ''Was I just a game to play?'' Camille's eyes widened big.

''No! Of course not! You're my friend. My first friend at that. it's just..... Can I make it up to you?'' Y/n thought for a moment. She didn't want to except but something inside her was telling her too.

''Alright....'' She finally said making him smile in relief. ''Meet me tonight at 7. And I'll take you to the Eiffel tower.'' Camille walked away to meet Regine, ''Remember, tonight!'' He said again.

Y/n sighed and rubbed her head. ''What is wrong with me....''

---

Victor was waiting for his two friends to talk to Felix about having a plan to help him with his crush problem. The two arrived and saw Victor. ''Victor, I made the final audition.'' Felix said with a smile. ''And I'm the Black Swan.'' Y/n said after making Victor happy for them.

''That's great! And good news, my boss had spoken to me and...'' Victor rambled about what that man said to him as Felix and Y/n passed by him. ''Oh and Felix, I need to talk to you alone for a bit.'' Felix looked towards him weirdly and looked at Y/n who shrugged and walked inside.

''Ok so I have a bit of an idea for you to confess.'' Victor said making Felix blush. ''What?'' He said confused.

''You have a plan? What plan of yours ever goes right?'' Felix asked with a fist to his hip. ''Well I was thinking that we could set up some type of dinner with knives and forks and plates and-'' Victor said but was interrupted. ''Woah woah woah, you set up a dinner? Where?'' He asked in disbelief.