"Oh, my shameless dad, leave my mother alone for sometime." Alex, Aurora, Asteria, Lucian and Simon said together.

Alex and Aurora pulled Eliora and Adeline on their side.  "No, lovey-dovey on family time, dads."

"Yes. You both never left out mom's alone." Asteria said, crossing her arms to her chest.

"Now, you're going to play with us, not with your wives." Simon said, nodding his head.

"But.....we wouldn't mind if you give us another siblings." Lucian said and looked at his siblings.  "Right, guys?"

"Yes." Kids said together.

Eliora and Adeline blushed and lightly slapped their shoulders.  "Shut up, kids."

"Mom, you're blushing, do you have any good news?" Alex asked, excitedly.

"Alex!!!" Eliora said and hugged Azriel, hiding her face in his arms.

"Mom, do you have any good news" Aurora asked to Adeline with smirk.

"Aurora!! Not you too." Adeline said, hiding her face in her palms.

"Aww, my cute wife." Joseph pulled her into a hug and kisses her forehead.

Kids laughed at the scene. Suddenly Alex's eyes went on someone as he smirked.

His smirk was not normal but mysterious and mischievous. The person he was looking at felt his gaze and looked into his direction.

Unknown felt shivers and hurriedly diverted her attention somewhere else. Alex noticed this and his smirk turned into smile.

Other hand there's was someone, who was looking at Asteria. The person was glancing at Asteria time to time.

When Asteria felt stares, she looked at unknown man, but he immediately turned his gaze down on his book, in his hand. Asteria shrugged her shoulders and again looked at her family.

"Let's go into the water together, everyone." Asteria said and hold Azriel's hand. He smiled and Patted her head.

"Then we also have to go for dinner." Aurora said happily holding her father's hand.

"Let's go." Boys hold their mothers hand and they ran towards the water. They jumped in water together and splash water on eachother.

They happily play together, while two pairs of eyes looking at them. Unknown man stare at Asteria, and Alex was glancing at someone secretly.

In the end, Eliora won the life. Azriel.

She never expected this ending, if not for Azriel. She might never able to love someone.

Azriel complete his promise to himself. His promise to love Eliora and Alex so much that they never be sad.

His promise to make Eliora feel loved and cherished by him, so she never feel unloved.

Eliora was right always 'HE IS MINE' Alex was hers.

And now she says to anyone who looks into her husband's direction
'HE IS MINE'

                  _________________

                 Memories of Smith
                 __________________

                 Memories of Smith                 __________________