idk what this is but vibe

TW: mentions of abuse, drug/alcohol use, and rape. 
A/N: hello!! So, I decided that after the last Slay chapter, Jimin would break up with Taehyung (obvi, Tae's a bit of an ass in it), and then eventually go off and record ihs own music (remember how he liked writing poetry?). So yea, he'd establish himself as a self-produced artist, call himself 'Mimi', and release two albums, one self-entitled, the other called 'bbg'. A lot of themes relevant in the songs are: abusive relationships, sexy stuff, love, self-hatred, and whatever else idk. This oneshot isn't much of a story, it's just some stuff/lyrics of some of the songs because I really wanted to share what I came up with :]

The first album I haven't come up with much yet, but the second album. Wowzers, so I drew/watercoloured the album cover and the back cover, came up with an 7-song tracklist, and a few bits and bobs of lyrics.

-1    abg
     this song would is about the fetishisation of Asian people, and experiences he had with catcalls and creepy/pervy relationships. 

-2   ur muse
     the title track, released as a single (with the b-side being 'sl!t').  inspired by the song 'Strangers' by Kenya Grace, some of the chorus includes: "as we walk to the bar/ you lean in to kiss me/ all that's left is for you to take me (take me)/ you lead me to your room and push me down/ use my body 'til I drown/ am I just a fantasized muse?". Basically just a song about his former relationship with Taehyung. 

-3   lolita 
      a song about drag, more upbeat than the rest of the album. within it, he talks about/from the perspective of his drag persona, Lolita. (Before the album was released, he quit drag due to toxic people).

-4   eyes
      a song about growing up in a predominantly white, Anglo-European community, how his parents were emotionally abusive (forcing him to have an English name- which he ditched- constantly putting him down, saying he wasn't good enough no matter what he did, etc)

-5   sl!t
     about being called a slut, and eventually not taking it as a negative thing. he's hot and he's well aware. some lyrics include "who was once beautiful is now called a slut/ once it was love, now we only fuck". 

-6   hangover
      before the album was released, he started taking to drugs (mostly weed) as a form to cope with depression (tut tut), also alcohol. this song is mostly about that. some lyrics include "love's enough of a drug for me/ but I'll take some crack if you have any". 

-7   nights
      one of the most controversial songs on the album (although most of the songs were frowned upon anyway), it's about the multiple times he was rαped. during the recording, he started crying near the end, which can be heard quite clearly as he sings. 

So yeah guys, that's the marvellous album!! 
The style/genre is soft, lo-fi, liquid-y sorta pop. he has a soft voice, quite delicate. 

Do you think I should write a oneshot about his career as a musician? (I already have some ideas...)