Description

What happens when a young girl who swore to never step foot back into the forest is brought back there by a mysterious melody? Will she follow it in or run away from the same forest that killed her father?

In a world filled with beauty and wonder, a young girl once reveled in the joys of nature alongside her beloved father. Together, they discovered the secrets of the sprawling forest - its hidden creatures, its healing foliage. But tragedy struck when her father met a mysterious end amidst the towering trees, leaving her heartbroken and vowing never to return.
Haunted by the unanswered questions surrounding her father's untimely demise, she finds herself plunged into a world of darkness and despair. Consumed by grief, she withdraws from life, tormented by the memories of their once-joyful outings. The forest, once a sanctuary, now stands as a menacing reminder of loss and devastation.
Yet fate has other plans for her wounded soul. Beneath the veil of darkness, a distant melody begins to echo through the night. The rhythmic drums, haunting horns, and enchanting chants call out to her, beckoning her back to the very place that tore her world apart.
Alienated and deemed mad by society, she finds solace in her determination to uncover the truth. Ignoring the doubters and skeptics, she forges ahead in search of the source of these compelling sounds, determined to prove that her father's death was no accident.
As the mystical melodies guide her deeper into the treacherous depths of the forest, she teeters on the precipice of danger. Will she uncover the chilling secrets hidden within the forest's ancient embrace? Or will she be consumed by its ominous clutches, forever lost in a realm of darkness?
In this gripping tale of loss, resilience, and the unfathomable powers of nature, join a young girl as she confronts her deepest fears and embarks on a perilous journey to unravel the mysteries of the forest. Brace yourself for an extraordinary exploration of love, loss, and the indomitable spirit of a relentless soul destined for a shocking confrontation with her haunting past.
_________________________________
Disclaimer:
• This book is loosely based on Arthurian legends and different kinds of mythology. Mostly Norse, Celtic and Greek but will have others. Not all things in this book is true it's a fiction based book.
The forest is based in Brittany, France in the Brocéliande forest.
• May have some Grammatical errors.
• All rights to this book belong to me. No other person/ company has the right to use my content nor post this on any other platform. If seen on any other platform other than Wattpad or posted by another user other than 00BooksbyAlly00 then report it to me.