Yoongi looks at him in disbelief and whispers, "You didn't do anything and are taking credit?"

Jimin softly says, "We were up all night. My body was aching, but you didn't do me any favor. What's yours is mine, and what's mine is you including credit and appreciation."

Then, they all finish their meal and get up. Namjoon watches TV, Yoongi joins him, while Jimin is in the garden, making some changes. Jin is quietly reading a book, immersed in some spicy content.

Meanwhile, Jungkook is in his room, writing in his diary, contemplating thoughts about Taehyung.
____________________________

At around 1:30, Jimin is peacefully making changes in the garden, sitting on a chair.

A car arrives, and he stands up to welcome Jungkook's older brother, Jeon Hoseok, who steps out. Startled, Jimin greets him warmly.

So, Jimin says, "How are you here?" Hoseok gets several shopping bags from his car and replies, "Just came to meet Jungkook. Why can't I meet him?" Jimin says, "Of course you can meet him anytime, come in."

They enter the mansion, and Jimin informs everyone about Hoseok's arrival.

There's a sense of unease because whenever Hoseok comes, he does so with a mix of softness and a veiled threat, making it clear he won't tolerate any harm to his baby kook.

They also know that Hoseok doesn't like Taehyung.

Despite their fears, they welcome him, and Hoseok bows to them. Jimin says, "I'll call Jungkook," and goes to Jungkook's room to fetch him.

Then, Hoseok says, "Today is Sunday, so I thought you all would be at home. I thought I'd meet you all too."

They force a smile, knowing their not entirely truthful. If Jungkook has shared Taehyung's behavior with his brother, they worry about what might happen.

Jungkook arrives, and Hoseok stands up. The two brothers share a hug, and Jungkook jokingly says, "You remembered me after two months."

Hoseok explains, "I was a bit busy, that's why. How are you, Kookie?" Jungkook pouts, and Jin goes to the kitchen, calling Jungkook.

Jungkook partially leaves the conversation and goes to the kitchen, where Jimin is also present.

Jin advises, "If your brother asks about Taehyung, say he's at the office, had some work. If you tell him you don't know where Taehyung is, he might get worried.

He cares about you, and he won't know that this is normal for you. He might assume something is wrong. You get it, right?"

Then Jimin says, "Jungkook, you're happy with us, right?" Jungkook replies, "A lot."

Jimin continues, "Then just don't tell your brother a about Taehyung's behavior.
He'll take it the wrong way; he knows Taehyung is like that. Your brother won't understand unless you explain."

Jungkook reluctantly agrees, "Okay, I hide it." He then goes to get water for his brother.

Jungkook and Hoseok sit in the living room. Hoseok asks about Taehyung's whereabouts.

Namjoon and Yoongi get uneasy, and Jungkook responds, "Taehyung is at the office; he had some work to attend to."

So, Hoseok asks, "Even on a Sunday, he's not with you?" Jungkook quickly responds, "No, no. Yesterday, he took me to the amusement park because he knows he's going to busy today."

Hoseok says okay, and they continue their conversation. While talking,

the doorbell rings, and Jimin answers it. It's Taehyung, held by some people to prevent him from falling, and his clothes are dirty and his hairs were Messy.

Then, everyone rushes towards the gate, and they lay Taehyung on the couch. Jungkook cradles his head and asks what happened.

One of the people with Taehyung explains that he passed out outside the club and had been drinking heavily all night.

They found him and brought him here. Yoongi thanks them, and they take Taehyung to a room downstairs. Hoseok becomes angry because he realizes everyone has been lying.

Then, Jungkook removes Taehyung's dirty shirt and cleans his body with a wet cloth. He takes off his shoes and socks.

Hoseok, angered, tells Jungkook that he wants to talk privately in the garden after all this. Jungkook hesitates, fearing his brother's reaction, but eventually agrees.

Then, Jungkook goes outside, lifting Taehyung with a blanket. Jin tightly holds Jungkook's hand and says, "Jungkook, you know Taehyung doesn't drink this much. You'll take care of your brother, right?"

Jungkook responds, "Yes, I will."

He goes outside, and Hoseok looks at him, saying, "You were lying, Jungkook. You're not happy. Taehyung drinks every day, right?"

Jungkook denies, "No, it's not like that. Occasionally, that's why I lied about him being at the office."

So, Hoseok says, "Taehyung is toxic for you. Forget all this, come with me. I'm here for you." Jungkook firmly replies, "No, he's my husband, and I know he is a good person."

Hoseok insists, "You're not someone's servant; you don't have to do all his work."

Jungkook responds, "We share responsibilities as partners. I don't work as a servant; I work as a husband."

Hoseok says, "Jungkook, understand," and Jungkook asserts, "I told you, if anything bothers me here, I'll let you know."

Then, Hoseok hugs him and says, "You know I'm always with you." Jungkook responds, "I know, you never change."

____________________________

Here we go with 7th chapter I hope you like it

Comment your feedback and votes for BTS

Love yourself 💜