"Hey, Jinbei!" Luffy shouts as we make our way back to the fish-man. "It's the Gates of Justice! That was fast!"

"Actually, it took longer than usual," Jinbei replies. "The wind was against us. Now, how do we get through that gate?"

"Alright, men, we're here!" Buggy declares. "And what's beyond that gate!?"

"Fortune and glory!" Buggy's followers scream.

"That's right!"

I roll my eyes, "He's such an idiot."

"As long as he doesn't interfere with our plan, then he can be as big of an idiot as he wants," Luffy shrugs.

"Too bad they know we're coming or else they would have just opened the Gates for us," I sigh. "They're too strong to blast through, I'm assuming."

"Correct," Jinbei says. "Even if we could, it would take too long. We can't go over, as their too tall, and we don't have anything to send us all flying safely over. We can't go under either, as there's to many Devil Fruit users, and I already asked a lot of the whale sharks to help out at Impel Down."

"It's opening!" Luffy blurts out.

"What!?" I shout, looking at the Gates of Justice that are indeed slowly opening up in front of us.

"What's this!?" Jinbei snaps.

"That Gates of Justice are opening on their own!!" some men cry out.

"Didn't they just tell us they wouldn't open it no matter what!?" I exclaim.

"The control room is in Marineford!" someone shouts. "Who could've done it!?"

"What!? C-Cap'n Buggy!?" some man shouts. "Did you!?"

I look over to see Buggy standing on the side of the ship with his arms reaching towards the skies, and in one hand he holds a wooden staff of some kind. "What the hell is he doing now?"

"Did you do it! Are you a messenger of God!?" His followers drop to their needs as they clasp their hands together in some unbelievable prayer.

"Really, Buggy!" Luffy shockingly exclaims as his eyes widen and his mouth hangs open.

"Oh please!" Mr. 3 and I scream. "Give me a break!"

With the Gates now open to us, we aren't taken by the Tub Current to sail around again, and we smoothly sail through the giant gates into the channel that will take us towards Marineford and where Ace's execution is being held. There's a thick blanket of fog surrounding us, so if there's any ships in front of us, like Whitebeard's fleet, we can't see them at the moment. There isn't even really a commotion happening ahead of us that I can hear, but I also can't hear much with Buggy and his follows making a commotion right here on this ship.

"We're through the Gate!" Ivankov grins as he steps up to Luffy and me. "Now the question is whether your and Ace's father is here!"

"What?" Luffy asks, looking up at the tall drag queen.

"Here we go again with this," I mumble.

"Dragon won't sit by and allow them to execute his own son!" Ivankov squats.

"Oh, we have different dads," Luffy smiles.

"And different mothers, if that matters," I add.