Okay now that was my last stroke. As my face just flashed all the 50 shades of reds in a second as soon as he mentioned that! You have to do this Yoongi? *mental pout*

Yn: You just woke up from a critical time period. Let me check your vitals.

I get out of his grab and start checking around. My heart's again beating so fast. Who the heck put a whole coffee farm in my milk???....No wait that doesn't make sense! I made my coffee today!..
( ° •°)!

Yn: It's time to check your blood content. Let me check your eyes...

I bent towards him and took his face in my hand.

Sht! It's the close proximity again! *heartbeats raising*

He's piercing my soul through my eyes. And we're too close and I'm malfunctioning. It's literally no one in this room. But his presence is just...

UGH! My mind just replayed the scene from the date night when our lips almost made their way to each other!

Ishhh! What am I thinking!! >-<

I just realized I was zoned out in that memory while touching his face under eyes. He is not responding to anything happening around us, but....

Instead he's just staring. Just staring and making me go haywire with my imagination.

Soon the beep beep in the monitor and the sounds of breathing were remnant in the dead silent room. My tear stained cheeks flashed another shade of red or orange, I don't know! A lump near my throat and our pounding hearts...

I check his eyes. It's stable. And improving. I move to stand up. But he grabs my wrist. Making me stay inches away from him. He talks under his breath...

"Why did you come to save me alone knowing he can kill you?"

"Eh?" I replied. What does he mean? Obviously I would go! I love him!

I broke the eye contact to avoid the question but...

"Answer!"

A tug on my hand where he's gripping me and his voice suddenly going from sweet and gentle to demanding and authoritative ! His cold, emotionless orbs, once again met mine. I gulp and speak, almost whispering,

"Anyone would do that!"

"No!"

??! He pulled me closer to him. Closing the distance between us. My hands finds it's way to rest on the pillow beside him for support. Just a slip of hand and our faces will bump onto each other!!

He kinda growls while saying,
"You know? I wouldn't go this far too!! I don't know but you did something to me! And it's not helping me to stay normal and distant anymore!"

"w-what!"

"Just ANYONE wouldn't come to their death like you did Yn!"

"Me....I, I came cause...."

His lips!....
I don't remember why I came!What was it that I was feeling while driving at 110km/hour speed on the highway! I don't remember how I panicked seeing him in blood.

At this very moment it's just his lips and the unwavering tension between us. And my over-analysing brain tells me, it's not healthy for me.

I somehow manage to break the strong urge to get melted by the touch of him and let him know....

How I loved him from afar these past years..
How I couldn't see anyone, knowing very well that waiting for you would be stupidity..
How every spring, every summer, every winter I thought if you're doing well...
How everytime I got reminded of you, I smiled to myself and wished your wellbeing...
How everytime I joked about marrying you while internally getting crumbled upon by the thought maybe in this lifetime, you won't be mine...
How I still loved you...Cause those feelings were special to me, heeded deep inside my deepest desires where no one could peak through, where no one could ever hurt you! Where I kept you safe and warm.