Even amidst the chaos, burning tents and death eaters coming closer, I found my way back to the tent. I found our tent first, but it was empty, not a cup out of place. I let the flap close again and ran to Draco and Narcissa's tent.

"DRACO?!" I called in the tent, but no answer. I turned around and cried out in the crowd. "DRACO!?"

"A-Alexandra?" Draco's frightened eyes came from behind a tent before he started running. I hugged him tight against me, I could feel him shake. "He's- he's here."

"Right." I nodded, knowing exactly who he meant. "Where is your mum?" I asked as he pulled back.

"Black and Lupin wanted her to go into hiding with me, but she refused. She wanted to help and followed them."

"And why are you still here? Are you okay?" I tilted his head from left to right.

"I'm fine. I was running towards the Weasley tent to come find you, but I spotted him..."

"It's okay, lets head to the woods." I squeezed his hand. I looked around the wreckage around us. More than sixty percent of the tents had already burned down, the cries grew silent, and smoke filled the air. In the corner of my eye, I saw hooded figures coming closer. I pulled Draco down behind a burned down tent and put a disillusionment charm over us.

"Do you have your wand?" I whispered and Draco nodded silently next to me. "Good, keep it ready."

A few minutes later, the death eaters walked away. I kept the charm over us as we tried to walk to the forest. But since there were still many death eaters around it took us a while. We had to duck or hide when another group past us. It looked like the sun was starting to rise already when two death eaters appeared in front of us still hooded. Trying to look innocent and small, I whipped my wand behind my back and the one closest to Draco flew ten metres back. The other death eater looked baffled around, which was an opportunity I didn't waste. I kicked at his legs, letting him fall to the ground with a loud thud. He tried to reach for his wand, but I kicked it away. With one foot on his groin to keep him down, I kicked my heel on his hood cladded nose. Until he lay motionless underneath me.

"Fuck, Alexandra." Draco breathed behind me. We both stiffened as another twig cracked. I turned around, already making the motions with my wand and pointed at the spot where the noise came from. The figure was hanging upside down in the air, it looked like he had an invisible rope tied around his ankle. Draco picked up the wand from the unconscious death eater as we walked to the hanging figure. Without asking, Draco kept his wand fixed on the death eater on the ground.

"Alec, cub. You can put him down." Remus said, appearing behind the figure with a proud smirk on his lips, but his eyes were filled with worry. The figure in the sky turned, and I looked up to Sirius Black. Giving the situation, it wasn't appropriate, but I just couldn't help myself. I laughed. I laughed hard, so hard tears rolled down my cheeks.

"That was bloody brilliant, love." Charlie appeared from behind another tent with Bill. "I'm not sure I want to duel you, anymore."

"Too late, Weasley."

"Alec." I looked back to Sirius, who was still hanging upside down in the air. His hair was swaying under him, and he had his arms crossed over his chest. It was bloody funny. "Can you put me down?"

I pouted a little that I had to, and Draco snickered next to me. But I did disband the spell and he fell to the ground with a thud. Could I have softened his landing? Maybe. But all the others could have lowered him to the ground, and they didn't. I looked back to Remus as Sirius scrambled up. When our eyes met, we ran to each other, and he put his strong arms around me.

"Why aren't you in the forest?" He asked cupping my cheek, checking for injuries. "Where are the others?"

"I send them to the forest. I needed to find Draco."

"Of course." He smiled. He looked over to Draco. "Your mum is fine, she should be packing up the tent by now." Draco let out a breath of relief as Remus looked back to me. "Are you okay? Did the death eaters-"

"I'm fine. Those idiots didn't stand a chance."

"I'd say." Bill whistled.

"You - you saw?"

"We all saw, love." Charlie winked. "Not just you flinging Black here in the air."

"Are you okay?" I asked looking back at Remus, his eyes looked weary and tired.

"Now, that I know you're okay, yes." He smiled softly and tucked me under his arm.

"What now?" Draco asked, stepping closer to us as he didn't know the others.

"We-" Sirius said, his eyes fixed on me. But he was interrupted as the sky turned green and the dark mark appeared in the sky. I gasped as we all fell silent, looking up at the sky.

I was sitting at the library in Black's house. It was a few days after the disastrous cup, and Remus had me nearly in lockdown. I could only go to this house or stay at the Malfoys. So, today I decided to spend my time here, for Harry. The twins, mainly Fred tried to write an apology, but I really wasn't in the mood for it. Harry's scar had been hurting a lot since the cup, but he didn't want to tell Sirius and worry him, even with how much I pestered him about it. I leaned back in the armchair as I flipped through the pages of possible Potions Masters, trying to pick one. I heard the door open and close. I didn't need look up to know who it was.

I looked up from my papers to see Sirius Black sitting on the ottoman in front of me. He had cut his hair since he'd been on the run, it stopped just over his shoulders now. The sickening look on him was gone now too, and his skin was starting to fill in. Making his eyes and jaw less hollow. He looked more like the guy in the pictures Remus had of them when they were younger.

"I know we haven't really talked since the world cup, or like ever." He added with a little smile. "But you did really great there. Amazing, really." I looked at him with a blank expression, worthy of a Slytherin, I tell you. "Remus already told me he trained you from a young age, but still seeing it makes it real, you know."

"Maybe Remus should teach you a trick or too, since you're so slow on your feet." Involuntarily the corner of my lip twitched up.

"You caught me by surprise that's all." Sirius shrugged but he smiled broadly.

"I caught you by surprise?" I raised an eyebrow. "You were literally in a battlefield, and I took you by surprise?"

"Well, yeah." He said uncertainly. He threw his hands up with a chuckle. "I didn't expect you to whirl on me like that."

"I was almost attacked by death eaters two seconds before that! You didn't announce yourself, so it was your mistake." I said leaning back.

"I cannot deny it." He grinned. "It was certainly my mistake."

That made a tiny, but a real smile appear on my lips. Sirius looked far too pleased with himself to get a smile out of me, so I dropped it.

"I should get going." I said picking up my bag and papers. When I reached out for the doorknob, he said.

"Can I write to you?"

I looked over my shoulder to him, his eyes were pleading. And it looked like he was a second away from begging on knees. "Sure..." I hesitated. "But no promises I'll write back though."

"I'll take what I can get." He breathed out a sigh of relief as I walked out of the room.

I passed the large couch in the living room, and a memory for the night after the world cup, came flooding in my mind. Remus and Sirius were sitting in the middle of the couch, close together as they spoke in hushed tones. Sirius had his arm on the back of the couch, surrounding Remus's shoulders, so he could lean in to whisper in his ear. Sirius wore his lopsided smile, while Remus blushed. And then I knew nothing would ever be the same again.