Chapter 1

(???) POV:

I woke up in a room. I looked around, there were a bunch of bunk beds stacked together and a ladder so you could reach your bed. There were a bunch of blankets stacked in the corner of the room and a mini fridge next to it. ok, weird. I don't remember living here? Wait...what do I remember? I looked around, nothing seemed familiar. "Hey wake up" I heard a voice right next to me say. "What?" I looked around, my eyes adjusted to my vision. I looked to my right to see where the voice came from. I saw a green hedgehog, with light blue eyes, a black leather jacket, and a scar on his chest. "Who are you? Where are we?" He asked demandingly. "I have the same question..." I replied back looking around the room again. "What do you mean? You don't know who you are?" He asked, sounding quite irritated. "Yeah, do you know who you are?" I replied a little blankly because of the way he replied to me. He thought for a moment before he said "no," "Guess we were on the same boat. Come on, get up, we need to check this place since we have no idea who we are?" He looked at me and scoffed "Hey right i'm going by myself" he asked. I shrugged not knowing how to reply to his question. "Look!" I replied, getting a little irritated now. "We both have no idea who we are so this means we're both in this together," I said. All he did was roll his eyes and get up and leave the room. I forced myself to think for a moment, to see if I know anything about me. I looked around one more time before getting up and leaving the room. When I left the room I saw a few more mobians. I saw one pink hedgehog, her quills were short, she had a perky attitude, but her facial expression looked confused (maybe she forgot her memory too), she wore a pink dress that looked quite stiff. She sat down on a chair next to a table. I looked to the right and found a few more people, a bat, the green hedgehog I just met a second ago, a red wolf, a albino hedgehog. They all sat on a coach looking like they were in a conversation and stopped when I came in. "The blue one finally woke up, what's your name?" the bat asked and for some reason it stumped me. "This might surprise you, but I don't know," I simply responded. To my surprise he didn't looked shocked at all.

Apparently I said something wrong because the green hedgehog growled and said "Great! So everyone has no memory, and no way of getting out!" I looked over to the white albino hedgehog and all he did was whimper. "So...we're trying to get out?" I asked myself but sadly the green hedgehog had to respond "I think that's the point, and you were the last person." he said, making me confused once again. What does he mean by last person? Dang this guy can get annoying. I thought to myself and he began to growl in frustration. "You know maybe you could calm down, and figure out a plan if you want to escape" I blurted out. He growled at me but the bat, who was now comforting the albino hedgehog interrupted the green hedgehog and said "He's right we need to figure out a plan." she said and I blurted out again "and the anger issues,"

The wolf snickered and the green hedgehog rolled his eyes (seriously what's with him rolling his eyes all the time) and said "If you woke up in a random room with no memory you would also be angry," he argued and I replied back which isn't the smartest thing to do but I guess you could call me not the brightest. "Yet I'm not," I replied with a cocky smile, which only caused more tension. "would you stop arguing for once!" the pink hedgehog yelled at him but it sounded so whiny it probably would have made me deaf. "Yeah" I retorted. All he did was roll his eyes smirked. I don't know why, but something about getting on his nerves reminded me of something I used to do. I have no idea who, but it reminded me of someone who would always growl when he sees me. Someone with dark ebony fur and crimson red stripes, and red ruby eyes.

I shaked my head. It's probably nothing. "So, does someone have a plan?" she asked and I just stared at her and looked around the room. "So we're stuck here" whined the albino hedgehog in an angry tone. "Well with that attitude we might as well stay here" I said with a grin which caused everyone to look at me. "So? Do you have a plan?" the red wolf asked. "No but first we need to find out if we remember anything. Anything at all about our past." I said and I looked at everyone to see if they remembered anything. "Your names?" I asked and everyone shook their heads. "Your age?" I asked again and everyone shook their heads. I started to think again, trying to remember if I knew anything about my past.