The roommates and the visitor

Start from the beginning

"Well I can travel through devices."

Douma then lean forward

"Oh please do explain I'd love to know more."

***********************************************

Lexa started to get suspicious she hadn't heard Zack yell yet. He was normally pretty loud when Ben was over cause of them playing video games together. So she went to his room to see what they were doing and why Zack was being so quiet.

Lexa knocked and opened his door. Zack was watching the kill count of a movie on his phone. When he heard his door open he paused his video and look at lexa and said

"What?"

"Is Ben not in here?"

"No. Is he here?"

"Yeah...he said he was going to your room."

Zack shrugged

"Well he's not in here and I swear if he fvcking pops out of my phone again-"

"Yeah okay, I'm going to look for him."

Lexa leaves Zack room. when she started going down the hall she heard douma talking.

'Who is he talking to?'

She thought, normally nobody besides her visits douma. She opened the door

She saw Ben talking to douma.

"Lexi! How wonderful of you to join us!"

Douma said and Ben kinda chuckled

"Pft! "Lexi"? What a cute nickname. I think I might start calling you that too!"

"Don't you dare."

Lexa said to Ben

"Anyway what are you doing in here?"

"I was curious who was in here since I've met everyone else."

Ben explained

"He's kinda nice to talk to and I'm so excited to meet the rest of the ender househould when they arrive!"

Douma said with a grin.

Lexa's eyes then went over to Ben who had a smug grin on his face

"Did you tell him that the ender household is coming?"

"Maybe I did or maybe I didn't~ anyway I'm going to go hangout with Zack see ya later."

Ben left and lexa sighed

"So. When should I expect their arrival?"

Douma said after Ben left

***********************************************

It was pretty quiet for a couple hours except Zack and Ben yelling from his room. Then for a few minutes it went dead quiet. Lexa didn't notice until after 5 minutes.

Then out of nowhere there was a loud yell from leviathan's room

Lexa ran to his room to see what's wrong. She opened the door to see leviathan on the floor seeming to have fallen out of his chair, as Ben snickers popping out of his computer screen.

"Ah. I see. You okay leviathan?"

Which resulted him to immediately hug her waist clinging to her obviously a bit startled.

"Aren't you like the embodiment of the one of seven deadly sins? I didn't expect you to get scared so bad."

Ben then chuckled again and left.

Lexa then was left to comfort leviathan for the next 2 hours and doe when he found lexa hugging leviathan and giving him attention.

***********************************************

Soon dinner arrive and Ben came into the kitchen

"Hey, I'm a bit bored now so I'm going to head back to enders."

Lexa turned to him as she was carrying dinner

"Oh okay. Safe travels, tell ender I said hi!"

"Yeah yeah."

He then left through the living room TV back to ender's but lexa knew he'd be back in a couple days when he got bored at enders."

***********************************************