Home sweet home!

No one's POV:

"Get out of bed."

"No."

Lexa was trying to get dabi out of bed. She wanted to start driving as soon as possible and it was 6:30 in the morning.

"You can sleep when we get into the car."

"Go away."

"Fine. you leave me no choice. RENGOKU!"

"No-"

"Yes! Do you need my assistance?"

"Alright. alright. I'm up. I'm up."

She knew that would work. He'd rather get up and walk to the car himself than have rengoku pick him up and put him in the car

"Nevermind!"

When dabi got into the car he fixed up his chair so he can fall back asleep.

"Try to be carful when driving. I get motion sick."

"I'll be sure to be careful."

Dabi then fell back asleep

Lexa started driving back home.

***********************************************

The first couple of hours were okay. Dabi stayed asleep, L was just being quiet and looking out the window. While rengoku chatted with lexa asking about her home and family.

She occasionally stopped for gas and so the boys could stretch their legs and maybe get some drinks and snacks.

Lexa got herself some energy drinks for when It would get late so she could keep driving.

At night when dabi was awake he chatted with lexa while rengoku slept peacefully.

At one point during the night she had to take a break and get at least 30 minutes of sleep.

So she pulled over near a gas station and got into the very back of her car and laid down to sleep.

{45 minutes later}

She slept a bit longer than intended but whatever she thought it wasn't that big a deal. So she climbed back to the front of the car and started driving again.

***********************************************

She was apparently very lucky cause for most of the drive there has been little to no traffic.

Soon enough that had reached her home

"Finally home sweet home!"

They all carry their luggage into the house. Just then a dog came over and started trying to attack the three men.

But luckily lexa stopped it, it bared its teeth while barking at them

"Shhh. Merida. It's okay girl. Shhh."

It called down once it realized that they weren't a threat. Then it started panting excitedly and licking lexa

"Hahahaha. I missed you too mer!"

"You have a dog?"

Dabi said

"Yup this is my dog Merida! She's a big sweetheart when she isn't trying to bite your face off."