That time of the month...

Doe was woken up by lexa groaning and turning in on herself seeming to be in pain.

"Lexa! Are you okay what's wrong?!"

He asked worried and not sure what to do.

"Can you not be so loud!"

She grunted

Doe tried to pull the blanket off of lexa's to see if something was wrong but she pulled it on herself more when he tried and actually hissed at him

"Did you just...hiss?"

She turned away from him while grumbling. He saw that she was in a bad mood but he couldn't understand why. So he went to L thinking he might have some answers.

While doe was doing that lexa got up to go to the bathroom. Then she went to get something sweet no matter how much her stomach was killing her. She walked into the kitchen where hawks, dabi, and rengoku were already there. They looked at her and how miserable she looked, she looked like she was about to cry and was holding her stomach tightly while also groaning.

***********************************************

Hawks and dabi quickly picked up what was wrong. Rengoku didn't know what was wrong so he became instantly worried

"Lexa! Are you okay?! What's wrong?!"

"Geez,what's with Everbody and yelling?"

Lexa responded in kinda a harsher tone than she meant.

"Do you always act like this during that time of the month?"

Dabi asked in a teasing matter like usual.

"Say that again and see if I don't come over there and smack upside the head."

She said opening the fridge and grabbing some frozen waffles then retreating back to her room.

Rengoku was worried cause you seemed really upset and you've never acted this aggressive to them before.

***********************************************

Lexa walked into her room and locked the door. She then went to her closet and grabbed a heat pad. Plugged it in and laid on her bed. Placed it on her stomach as the pain died down a bit. she ate her frozen waffles in pure silence until there was knock at her door

"Lexa? Are you in there? Can you unlock the door?"

It was doe. She didn't feel like dealing with his clinginess so she didn't answer and ignored him.

"I got you some ice cream~"

"...what flavor?"

"Cotton candy!"

And just like that lexa unlocked the door tried to grab just the ice cream but doe held it away.

"You can only have this if I'm allowed to come in."

Lexa grunted but reluctantly let him in.

He walked in and lexa closed the door

"Gimme please!"

Lexa said and doe handed it to her with a spoon. She opened it and took a scoop. She instantly felt better when she had a taste.

She sat in her bed enjoying the ice cream. And doe sat next to her. He didn't want to anger her by hugging her so he just petted her head.