Akward first meettings and problems

Lexa gets greeted by Ender's yell

"Lexa!!!"

Ender hugs Lexa. Monika makes a slightly jealous smile.

"Ender!!"

Lexa returns the hug

"It's so nice to see you!"

"So nice to see you to, my friend!"

Maddie said. Villager jumped inside and Isabelle was right next to him. Villager looked around, he seemed to like the house.

They both end the hug and lexa moves to the side of her door.

"Please everyone, come on in and make yourselves comfortable!"

After Isabelle, Maki comes in, she only nods at Lexa. Sanemi enters and stares at Lexa for a couple moments. Then, Aether came in with Flowey.

He nodded at Lexa.

"Thank you so much for having us over!"

Aether said. Flowey groaned. Monika nodded.

"Yeah! Thank you!"

Lexa closes the door behind them.

"Follow me, I will show you where the living room is! Then we can do introductions!"

Aether nodded.

"Got it!"

They all followed Lexa to the living room. The first thing Sanemi saw was Rengoku and Mitsuri. Aether stood next to Sanemi and passed him a smile. Sanemi didn't return it, but his face softened as he looked back to Rengoku and Mitsuri.

Mitsuri was the first to notice sanemi and the she tugged rengoku arm and he looked at what she was looking at and saw sanemi. Then they both ran full Speed towards him yelling

Mitsuri + rengoku: SANEMI!!

They hugged him tightly.

Sanemi stood a little back at the sudden touch. Aether smiled at them. Sanemi squinted his eyes at Aether as he returned the hug to Mitsuri and Rengoku ever so slightly.

"Yeah yeah, I missed you guys to, now get off."

Aether raised an eyebrow at Sanemi. Sanemi scoffed.

Villager and Isabelle stood behind Maki, and Maki was examining and looking for 'Nagito Komeada'.

Maki took a step forward.

"Which one of you is Nagito Komeada, the Ultimate Lucky student?"

She asked with such a deadly and sharp voice for just asking a question.

Then nagito walked up to her

"You wish to speak to me?"

Maki nodded.

"I was told that you are from a killing game and I have wanted to get to know you. And how your killing game was like."

"Ah! I see. I'm honored you want to speak to someone as worthless as me!"

Nagito responded with a bright smile which shocked the guests.

Maki sorta frowned larger. She got reminded by something Kaito and Shuichi said. Maybe she should help this guy.

Maki walked up to him and grabbed both of his shoulders and gave an intimidating glare.

"Stop talking sh!t about yourself or else I'm going to go to your room in midnight and will stab you until your heart stops. Do I make myself clear?"