Summer time

As hawks said the night before he started getting ready to go to pool to get a tan. Rengoku got ready to go with him.
Now you might be wondering how hawks is going to hide his wings. Well hawks scattered a couple of his feathers to make his wings smaller. Then he unbuttoned a shirt and put it on like a jacket. You could barely tell anything was sticking out.

"Alright I'm ready. What about you rengoku?"

"I'm well prepared to go to the pool!"

"Remember you gotta keep your voice down a bit."

"Right...I'll try to keep it down."

Little did they know that as they were walking to the elevators lexa and her family were also walking to the elevators.

As they made it into the elevator hawks and rengoku saw it was about to close.

"Hold the elevator!"

Lexa instantly knew that voice and her face started twitching. Lexa's mother put her hand in between so it wouldn't close.

"Thanks."

Hawks thanked her. Rengoku and hawks made eye contact with lexa even with sunglasses on. Now lexa was smiling but they knew she was mad.

'She's going to kill us.'

Luckily it was quick elevator ride and as soon the doors opened hawks and rengoku quickly walked away.

Then lexa's sister whispered to her.

"Isn't strange how those guys looked like anime characters? Like that guy looks like hawks and the other looks like rengoku."

Her sister was also really into anime. Lexa started nervously sweating while laughing

"Yeah they kinda do look like those characters."

***********************************************

"What the chances of that happening..."

Hawks sighed

"Well I'm glad that I got to see her family! They look like kind people."

Rengoku said a bit quieter than normal

They reached the pool area then they separated

Hawks found a chair and sat down closing his eyes starting to relax, and rengoku got into the pool.

Lexa and her family were at the beach. She wasn't worried about running Into then again so she just focused on having fun with her family

***********************************************

Lexa decided to go chill in one of the jacuzzi in the pool area. While walking over there she heard rengoku's laugh, she looked over and saw rengoku hanging out with a lot of people.

He seemed to be having a good time but then he noticed her and waved at her. She giggled and waved back. Then he made a motion to come over.

Lexa shook her head, she was incredibly introverted.

Rengoku thought she was just shy so he came over to  her to meet all the people he was hanging out.

"Lexa why don't you join me and all these wonderful people!"

"No it's okay. You all seem to be having a nice time without me."