Vaca

"I can't believe I agreed to this."

Lexa said to herself as she was setting up the luggage in the car with hawks helping her

"Oh come on chickadee I'm sure everything will be fine. You only have to worry about dabi. I promise to behave."

Hawks told her as they finished

"I don't know why dabi wants to go so bad. We're going to a beach. A beach. Do you know how sketchy it will be when he walk around covering almost every inch of his body?"

Lexa said closing the trunk of the car

"It's also hot there."

She added walking back inside with hawks to get the last of their things then getting everyone one in the car.

"And lord only knows what my mother would think if I brought 4 guys with me."

Lexa said covering face not paying attention

"Jealous probably~"

Dabi said smirking. Lexa then gave him annoyed glare. She blamed him for this dilemma she was currently in.

"When we go there can you all just pretend you don't know me?"

Lexa asked

"We could...but where's the fun in that?"

Dabi said walking past her to get in the car. Lexa stuck out her foot and he fell to the floor

"OW!"

Hawks started chuckling while covering his mouth. Lexa smirked

***********************************************

They left earlier and they were making good progress. There were a bit of traffic that slowed them down a bit like 2 times. They only stopped at a gas station only 2 time. To fill up the tank, as well maybe get some food as well to go to the restroom.

***********************************************

Lexa had them stay in the car and she grabbed their key to their room.

Lexa wasn't staying in there she was staying with her family.

She took them up to their room. Hawks and rengoku got the two main beds. L got the pull out couch bed. Dabi got the bed that was pulled down from the wall.

"You guys remember to do when we see eachother?"

Lexa asked then

"Embarrass you."

Dabi said with a smug grin.

Which earned him a pillow to the face

"No. You pretend as if you've never met me and don't know who I am. Also keep your mouths shut about where you guys are from. Hawks, dabi, you two know how to hide your 'distinguishing' features?"

"You know it chickadee!"

"Yeah yeah..."

The two replied

"Okay I'm going to meet up with my family. Don't get into trouble."

She said she walked out to meet up with her family