Skype call with the ender household

Lexa POV:

So me and ender finally decided to do a Skype call, much easier to connect and won't create as much chaos.

Mitsuri, rengoku, Hawks, Nagito, Levi, L, Mammon and Zack were with me as I set up the computer to the TV to get a better view and to call ender on Skype.

Mitsuri and rengoku were excited to talk with sanemi, hawks, mammon, and L just wanted to join in, Levi was interested and wanted to know the other household, nagito wanted to see Bennett, Zack originally wasn't going to have no part in it until I mentioned wanderer.

Since I suggested the idea of a Skype call and I decided to initiate the call so I clicked on the computer and started calling ender.

Ender answered

"Hey ender!"

Ender smiled and replied

"Hi Lexa!"

I moved my computer back a bit so it showed everybody who was in the room.

***********************************************

Mitsuri and rengoku said hello and were asking how they all have been and asking sanemi if he was okay.

"Fine, I guess..."

Sanemi replied and then asked how they were

"We're just fine...but we miss you so much!"

Mitsuri said, sounding as if she was going to cry. Rengoku patted her back. Sanemi rolled his eyes and replied

"Don't be dramatic. We're literally seeing each other right now..."

He then turned away and whispered something but they didn't pry cause they knew he would say whatever it was.

Nagito catches eyes with Bennett on screen, he smiles and waves to him. Bennett waved back excitedly with a beaming smile with starry eyes. Nagito wanted to start a conversation but he didn't know if he should, he would wait for Bennett to start it. Bennett then spoke excitedly

"Hi Nagito! How have you been?! I've missed you so, so much! It's amazing how this tiny box can help us communicate! Did anything new happen?!"

Unfortunately it kept cutting out and glitching a bit, most likely due to bennetts luck, but Nagito still understood what he was trying to say.

"Hi Bennett! I've been good, not like you want to know how worthless scum like me is...but your right computers are amazing devices for us to connect with each other. Nothing new has happened. But I must ask how have you been, has your luck been better?"

Bennett shrugged

"More or less, per usual. And what did I say about you talking bad about yourself? Don't do it!"

Nagito laughed a bit while rubbing the back of his head

"Sorry, force of habit, I'm still learning to get out of it. It's gonna take awhile."

Bennett gave nagito a thumbs up.

"It's all fine! As long as you learn to stop doing it within time, all is good! Have anything fun to tell me?!"

Nagito smiled

"Well yes actually. We have a new roommate!"

Nagito gestured to Levi, who had his stoic stare

Bennett waved to him

"Hi!"

When Levi didn't say anything, lexa turned to him