A deal?

Hi my names lexa!

I'm currently living with my grandparents. They're never home they're always busy traveling and working. We have a good relationship though because we have a blast when we are together. I'm only here for the time being. Everything has been going great!

Until last night...

{Last night}

I was sleeping in my bed when all of the sudden I heard my dogs barking like crazy and I swear I heard  someone running.

I grabbed the bat under my bed and sneakily walk out of my room. I heard someone walk into the kitchen and open the fridge then heard them rummaging through it.

Now if they were to steal something my food was the one thing I was not going to allow them to steal.

So I ran to them and smacked their head with a bat

"UGH!"

They smashed into the wall and stopped moving

I turned on the light

And I almost dropped the bat when I saw who was knocked out on the floor.

First off I started laughing

"Did a cosplayer break into my house?!"

But then I realized that he might be dead so I checked his pulse he was fine.

I got a chair and tied him to the chair.

So he woke up

"Uughh...what happen...wait...what the-"

"So your finally awake?" 

I said to him with a bat in my hand

"Now your going to tell me who you are and why your broke into my house! Or else I'm going to smack you with this bat and call the cops!"

The man glared at me

"The names dabi and I was just looking for something to eat."

I rolled my eyes

"Yeah yeah and I'm goku. Tell me who you actually are before I call the cops!"

"I told my names dabi!"

'Man this fool was really committed to the role. But the makeup and hair seemed very...real'

"Fine. Then this should hurt if I pull it."

I said walking over to him and touching the scars and pulling on the staple

"OW! Hey! that hurts!"

He yelled and I freaked out when I saw blood coming out. I backed up and started shaking.

'Oh my god. This guys is actually dabi! From my hero academia. But there's no way...Is the multiverse theory actually true. I mean I always hoped but I didn't actually think it was true!'

"Why did you do that?!"

He yelled angrily

"I...didn't think it was real..."