INTRO and PART 1 (SOLD?)🔞

Little smut:🔞
Medium smut:🔞🔞
More and heavy smut:🔞🔞🔞

Male lead

NAME:JEON JUNGKOOK

NAME:JEON JUNGKOOK

AGE:26

HEIGHT:5.11

OCCUPATION:MOST POWERFUL MAFIA

BEHAVIOR:RUDE,COLD,SAVAGE,POSSESSIVE

Female lead

NAME:Min Y/n

NAME:Min Y/n

AGE:19

HEIGHT:5.2

OCCUPATION:Studying

BEHAVIOR:Baby,innocent,cry baby.

PART 1 (FORCEFULLY SOLD?)

Y/n's mom died in an accident.Due to her mother's death her father became cold and abusive.One day he makes a deal with Jk the richest mafia of South Korea.

Present

Jk:Lets go get her.

Guard:Yes boss.

Y/n's Step dad:(While giving her expensive clothes ).Wear this and come down cover your bruises with some makeup understand? You know what I'll do if you won't follow my orders right?

Y/n:Y-yes dad.

Jk enters y/n's house

Y/n Step dad:Welcome sir.

Jk:Where is the girl?

Y/n Step dad:Y/n!Y/n!

Jk:(In mind) So beautiful,so elegant.

Y/n:I went down cause my dad called me and saw a scary man there.

Y/n Step dad:You can take her after giving me 2 billions sir.

Jk:Guards!

And thatsit the guards came running with a black suitcase .Jk gave it to Y/n's Step dad.And went near y/n grabbed her wrist ,started dragging her.

Y/n:Leave me. daaad!I won't go with you.Daadd please help me tell him not to take me pleaseee!(crying)

Guard:Shut up and come(grabs Y/n's wrist) and boom 💥

A gunshot sound is heard.

Jk:How dare you to touch my girl?

Y/n:I saw him shooting a man infront of me ,a pool of blood flowing from the guard at that time my breath got uneven
black dots appeared and everything went blank.

Jk:When Y/n was about to fall down I caught her.Y/n?wake up what happened?(I took her in bridal style to my mansion and called my personal doctor she is checking my baby now.)

Doctor comes out.

Jk:Doctor is she okay?

Doctor:Looks like she fainted because of Hemophobia and she look so scared just don't make her scared and she'll be allright.

Jk:Tq Doctor.

After some hours

Y/n:I woke up with a severe headache and found myself in an unfamiliar surroundings.I saw a man wearing black shirt sitting on the couch like a king.
W-who are y-you?w-where am I?

Jk:I'm jungkook and you're in my mansion.(steps towards y/n.)

Y/n:P-please don't come towards me.

Jk:Don't you dare order me (while pinning her to the bed.).You smell so delicious baby(Sniffing y/n).

Y/n:Please leave me(crying)

Jk:I got irritated by her crying.Shhhhh! don't cry.Go and take a bath.

Y/n:N-no

Jk:How dare you disobey me!you should get a punishment.Withthat I went towards her and kissed her sweet lips sooo soft but felt her salty tears in between the kiss.Withthat I left her. Go and take a bath now!

Y/n:I immediately ran towards the washroom cause of him.Surprisingly the bathroom contains all my favourite brands.I slowly took off my dress and stood in the shower to relax myself.

Jk:Damn she looks so sexy.Yes I installed cc camera in the washroom.i was enjoying watching her I was jealous of her long hair touching her waist and boobs.And thatsit my member started getting harder and I went inside the washroom with handcuffs.

Y/n:I was bathing peacefully until I felt two pair of arms around my waist.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Jk:Shhh!

Y/n:Why are you here?Im bathing please go out.(Covers her breasts.)

Jk:This is my washroom I can do whatever I want.Withthat I cuffed her hands to her front.

Y/n:Noo!leave me please what are you doing I'm naked please let me go.(crying)

Jk:I turned her towards me cupping her face and connected our foreheads.Let me give a bath to you baby doll.With that my eyes roamed all over her body.

Y/n:Leave me please(crying).

Jk:I turned her back towards me and took some body wash in my palms and started applying on her from her shoulders.My hands slid from middle of her breasts to her navel and travelled
towards her V part but her chest caught all my attention moving up and down cause of her heavy breathing.My hands slid up and down on her nipples.They were so soft I started pinching and rubbing them between my finger.I just wanted to bite them.I was playing with her nipples and started going towards her V part but I felt weight on me she fainted on me.

Y/n:He didn't listen to me and started touching me. then he started touching my nipples.I tried to move my hands but they were hurting cause of the cuffs.After some time my nipples were so sore and red but still he wasn't leaving them. Suddenly my breath got heavy when he started going towards my V part and everything went blank.

Jk:Baby? I took her in bridal style and shaked her but got no response.I looked at her nipples they were all red cause of me.I wrapped her in a towel and lied her on the bed."Baby you're so sensitive" after saying these words I pecked her forehead,covered her with a duvet and went down.

Guys this is short chapter but next one will be long.Vote and comment guys.Saranghae.