²⁰ Wedding Day

Start from the beginning

" But I think you can."

Taehyung looked up at those ocean eyes which are brimming with confidence. The confidence on how Taehyung can do this. He cowered away in fear and embarrassment. Why couldn't he be this much confident about himself?

" Let me dress you up." Jungkook offered. Taehyung's eyes widened but he nodded. Jungkook picked him up in a bridal style and walked inside the dressing room.

" Stay here. Let me grab the dress." Jungkook walked off. Taehyung stood there, staring at the mirror. He was wearing a lengthy jeogori which covers till his knees. The binding was intact ensuring a sense of concealment. Jungkook came back with the dress and looked stunned at Taehyung who stood there pliantly and willingly to the idea of Jungkook dressing him up.

" My doll..." Jungkook called and Taehyung responded with a smile.

Taehyung was contemplating on letting his fear out. If he couldn't do now then he wouldn't be able to tackle it in his life time. Jungkook also felt the same. He doesn't want to put Taehyung in any discomfiture but he wanted the boy to fight back his fears.

He slowly slid off from his jeogory. Taehyung stood there almost naked. Wind encroached his vaginal lips through the creases of his undercloth. He firmly shut his eyes and stood there, welcoming the coolness.

Jungkook kissed on his bare shoulder and asked if he is comfortable with Jungkook seeing him naked.

"You have seen me before too." Taehyung dismissed and leaned back to touch his chest with his back.

" Do you know that I have seen you on the first day itself ? You took my breath away baby. Then and there." Jungkook said while tethering kisses on his neck and shoulders. Taehyung shuddered.

" So you knew..even before the a..attack?" Taehyung stuttered, finding hard to talk in between the pleasure he is receiving.

" Yes, that's why you don't need to ever worry about me loving you under the pressure of any circumstances. I started to develop feelings for you from the first glance onwards."

Jungkook touched the end of the binding cloth and asked for permission. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook started to unwrap the cloth, walking around Taehyung to keep the process slow as well as to see his face. Taehyung's heartbeat rose when the reddish skin became conspicuous to Jungkook's sight. The unbinding became fast and his blue eyes turned wary. Taehyung's eyebrows frowned in diffidence. What if Jungkook doesn't like what he sees? What if I disgust him with my body? Fresh air caressed his mounds while the wrapped cloth finally fell on the floor. Heat rushed to his face and his body, his fist smothering the little air caught in between the clamped fingers.

"Can I look ?" Jungkook asked that's when Taehyung noticed Jungkook was closing his eyes from the moment the cloth fell off. "You can." A feeble trembling reply from Taehyung made the ocean eyes to come in contact with the muddy ones.

There stood Taehyung, his cheeks blazed in vermilion, eyes drooping to finally register that Jungkook is seeing what he had hidden consciously for years. Having immersed in such thoughts, Taehyung's heartbeat shooted up. Along with the internal organ, his mounds too heaved up with the rhythm.

"You are so beautiful." Jungkook said, mesmerized.

Jungkook's eyes teared up suddenly which amused Taehyung. He raised his shivering fingers and cupped Jungkook's firm jaw. " What happened, koo?"

" Didn't I tell you this would hurt ? Why weren't you careful about this? Look how reddish they have become." Jungkook keened down and kissed his cleavage. Taehyung trembled. Jungkook slithered his lips all around his soft breast and in a fit of adrenaline rush, Jungkook rounded his lips on Taehyung's dark chocolate-ie nipples. The boy moaned clutching Jungkook's shoulders tightly. Moans became louder with the General sucking harder. When tears of pleasure cornered around Taehyung's eyes, the boy's heart leaped for more than a few sucks. He harshly pressed Jungkook's mouth towards his breast and hungrily massaged the other's nape and biceps altogether. Taehyung hugged him tightly, his softness got squeezed within the other's firmness. Jungkook's hands slowly found its way down to squeeze the other's plump ass cheeks. His undercloth loosened and found its mate on the floor. Taehyung's stark naked body held tightly within Jungkook's sturdy hold. The strong grip made him whimper and the extra softness made Jungkook aware of their current situation. He disengaged himself from Taehyung, the boy in embarrassment, hid his face in the other's masculine crook.