"The engagement is next month after your exams at Amal's birthday and it's not only Hadi and Minal's engagement Armaan and Amal are also getting engaged as abbu, chote abbu and Chachu made agree all for their engagement" Kabir gave her every information.

"Aree wahh but yeh baat aap mujhe abhi kyu bta rahe ho phele kyu nahi btayi mene Amal ko congratulate bhi nahi kiya mein aati hu usse congratulate karke" She was about to go outside she almost opened the door but Kabir closed it quickly and stand in front her while leaning on the door.

"No means no till your exams don't end you will not go out and Noone will come inside from outside"

"Toh thik hai phir aap bhi ab bhar hi Reh jana" Mehram said angrily and sat on the bed.

"Jaan please complete your syllabus and I promise that after exam I will do ad you will say but right now focus on your exams and don't you dare to cheat with me i will watch you whole day with this camera" Kabir said and pointed on the camera which was fitted on their big screen television.

"I want your whole syllabus of this book complete at night then only i will let you sleep." He kissed on her forhead keep a book on her lap and went out.

"Yaah Allah aapne toh mujhe ek romantic shouhar diya Tha na yeh Hitler kese ban gya…." She made a crying face.

"Naa waqt itna hai ki syllabus Pura ho jaye
Naa ilaj hai ki Exam mein number ache aa jaye
Naa Jaane yeh kaisa Dard hai naa roya Jaye and Chen se soya Jaye." She said to herself and started her studies again.

At the office in the conference room Aaban gave his presentation very well and Kadir was almost proud of him. He knows that there are few points which needed to be more elaborated but still as his first presentation it was mind blowing.

Everyone was praising him and the deal was finalized by the other party. When everyone was leaving Kadir patted his back and smiled proudly.

"Kya baat hai bhai presentation toh achi thi aur tension mat le ek din bhot piche jayega tu…"

"Haa and keep going, never come back…." Danial and Aadil said and patted his back while Aaban looked at them with jaw dropping expressions.

At Aftab's cabin Saim was sitting in front of him and using his phone. Aftab narrowed his eyes and snatched his phone suddenly.

"Baba, yeh kya Kiya aapne?" Saim asked in a loud voice but looking at Aftab's dangerous glare he shut his mouth.

"Go and check this file thoroughly and come back to me and tell me if we should invest in this project or not till then you will not get your phone." Aftab ordered and Saim reluctantly went out directly towards his cabin in which Hadi and Aaban were already sitting as their cabin was the same.

"Bhaiyaon, Dhadkan dil ki ruk jaati hai
Saanse aksar ruk jaati hai
Bhot buri halat hoti hai doston jab
Apna mobile baap ke haath mein Dene ki naubat aa jaati hai." Saim threw the file on the couch and said while pacing here and there in the cabin.

"Aur tu kya aise kha rha hai? Pehle hi koi nahi mil raha hai aur jab weight badh jayega toh phir toh koi bhootni hi milegi" Saim said and snatched the burger from Aaban's hand.

"Roz roz weight napkar kya karna hai, ek din toh sabne marna hai, char din ki hai zindagi, kha lo jee bhar ke, agle janam toh phir 3 kilo se hi start karna hai." Aaban said and ate his French fries.

"Aree yar not again….." Hadi said suddenly and kept his phone angrily on the table.

"Now what happened?" Saim asked.

"Bhai mere…
Ladkiyon se pyar na karna kyuki,Dikhti hai heer ki Tarah, Lagti hai kheer ki Tarah
Dil mein Chub jati hai teer ki tarah
Aur ek din chod jaati hai faqeer ki tarah." Hadi said they understood that he had a fight with Minal.

After one week on the exam day Mehram was all ready but nervous at the same time but looking at the Khan family support she just felt blessed having that family as they wished her luck and Mehjabin had made her eat Dahi Shakar.

"Kabir, I am too scared yar…." Mehram said and held Kabir's hand.

"You don't need to…. look there your friends and your brothers" Mehram saw that Jannat and Isra were standing with Rehan and Ramzan.

She was about to open the door but before she could open the door Kabir pulled her towards him and suddenly she felt his lips on hers. It was a simple but lovely and passionate kiss. At last after 5 minutes he broke the kiss.

"All the best jaan I know that you will give your best" Kabir lastly kissed on her forehead and they went out.

"Asalaam-alaikum bhai….." Mehram hugged her brothers.

"So, how're your preparations girls?" She asked Isra and Jannat.

"Good" Isra replied and then Mehram turned to Jannat to take her reply.

"Mera toh mat puch…..
Exam ki raat ko book mujhe dekhti rahi
Neend mujhe apni taraf Khichti rahi
Neend ka jhonka Mera Man moh gyi
Aur mein genius hu yeh sochkar mein so gyi.
Ab pta nahi kya hoga mera" She said sadly and Mehram and Isra laughed at her while Kabir and Ramzan chuckled and Rehan glared at her angrily.

Soon they heard the ring of the bell and everyone left to their allocated rooms and the boys also went back. The papers have been distributed to them.

"Fire ko aag kehte hai
Cobra ko naag khete hai
Garden ko baag khete hai
Aur joh exam ke samay na Chale
Usse dimag kehte hai."Jannat mumbled to herself looking at the paper then she looked at Isra who was in the same room and she had started writing the paper.

"Chal Jannat tu bhi ab shuru hoja jyada nahi toh paas hi hoja" She started writing soon after their paper was completed and they submitted it.

As they came out they saw each other and asked to discuss the paper.

"Toh ache se ho gaya tum dono ka paper…kitne number aa jayenge?" Isra asked and Jannat and Mehram looked at each other and sighed.

"Exam mein Har student to ache se likh kar ata hai pta nahi number hi kyu Bure aate hai." Mehram replied.

"Sachi aisa lagta hai inn professors ko na humse personal Dushmani hai" Jannat said and soon they spotted their husbands and went back to home.

"So, how was your paper?" Kabir asked and ignited the car engine.

"White with something written on it with black ink…" Mehram replied unconsciously but when she saw his dangerous reactions she gulped and said.

"Thik Tha.."

"Par number mujhe thik nahi ache chahiye…" He said and she pouted.

Soon their exams finished and at the last exam Mehram came home and slept like she didn't sleep for years. While in Khan mansion the engagement preparation started.

Everything and everyone was going perfectly and smoothly but there was someone who was restless and that someone was breaking from inside.
_______________________
__________________

Uff last chapter is here tomorrow I will publish the epilogue and then the bonus chapter which will be on demand.

Okay so it is hard and difficult to say goodbyes but it's okay it's your story you can demand anytime and get bonus chapters so never hesitate.

Hope you like the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote👇
Comment👇

Megha❤️❤️